_.8

I woke up on a comfy bed but my body aching all over which prevented me from moving.

Ahhh it hurts like heck.

Then I remembered what happened.

Yeah... I remember. The image linger on my head.

Ahhh my head started to hurt.

Wait, the clothes I'm wearing are different. Tae's clothes?

WAIT!

So he saw my body?! Omg. Ahhh.

I face palmed myself.

"Hey." A voice startled me. "Taehyung?" I was happy. That he was here for me after what happened. And he indeed caught me on the streets at the right time. This is why he's my bestfriend.

Eversince childhood, he'd always take care of me when I'm sick. He does things to me that my parents never done for me. That's why I fucking love him.

"Yeah It's me. I saw you on the street fainted. And you had a huge scratch on your foot. What happened?!" He sat beside me while I looked at my bandaged foot.

My savior.

I suddenly broke down in tears as my head fell to his shoulders. "I-is it J-Jungkook again." He was shocked by his own statement and he was sure of it that he was the cause of your current situation.

I nodded. "He did it again?" He asked and was sure of it. I nodded once again.

I was wetting his clothes with my tears but I didn't care. I just need him right now.

"I told you Y/n, long time ago. You must leave him. He isn't good for you. I warned you so many times about him. Before you both become together."

"I know him better than you Y/n, he was my childhood friend also, and eversince he keeps getting abused by his parents, he changed. He became a fuckboy. He's only using as a-" Taehyung stopped.

"Say it." I stated. "SAY IT." I said angrily. But Taehyung wasn't the reason why you were.

"T-toy." Taehyung said almost a whisper, he didn't want to hurt you but he knows what's best for you. He loves you and he'd do anything for you.

You hugged him even more tightly until you felt tired, as your eyes betrayed you and you fell asleep in his arms. Taehyung laid both of you down as he has no choice but to sleep with you. And he couldn't part you away from him. You were heavy.

Time passes by...

(Night)

Jungkook POV

"Sana get off of me!" I tried to push Sana away as she stops me from packing my things and your things that you left. You eve left your phone.

A notification comes up from your phone, I dont care if it was a game or message, fuck it.

I saw your wallpaper of the two of us.

I was sleeping but you took a picture of you and I.

I stopped what I was doing astared at your phone. My chest ached so bad and tears started to form.

I just stared at it.

I hurt you multiple times already but why didn't you leave me yet. What are you doing Y/n? Why are you with a guy like me.

Untill when can you manage me?

I'm sorry,

But a fuck boy will always be a fuckboy.

-

To be continued...