_.12

We were at the mall and there he was buying clothes happily. Why would he need to buy clothes? Well Jimin is a pretty rich young boy and his part would be taken to his huge mansion.

His parents are in the U.S since they are important people and usually busy.

"Y/n! Over there!" I thought he found some good clothes but when I looked at the direction he pointed.

It was an ice cream station.

Are you kidding me? What the heck?

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me with him.

"What flavor do you want?" He asked happily. "Mint chocolate." I smiled. "What the fuck Y/n? Who eats that?" He laughed.

"Umm me?" I raised my hand slowly. We were both having a good time and I figured out to push my thoughts about Jungkook for awhile.

But I couldn't stop bringing memories from him and I. He likes mint chocolate too.

I just smiled. I know there is still something good inside him. I know there is still warmness inside his cold heart.

(Flashback)

"Jungkook what the heck, there's ice cream all over my face now!" I yelled a little. He kept shoving the ice cream into my mouth.

"Sorry, here let me help." He smiled as he pats the tissue lightly on my face.

As soon as he did what he had to do he kissed me warmly. It was summer at that time so it was perfect hanging out, eating ice cream, especially with the your boyfriend.

He parted his lips away from mine, we were breathing heavily as it was a sudden kiss.

We both smiled as I hugged him and he does the same.

"I fucking love you Jeon Jungkook." I stated aggresively while hugging him even more tightly.

"And you make me so fucking happy Y/n!" He said. He indeed never said 'i love you' back. Everytime when I hoped he'd say that back to me but don't I feel a little down but I just don't show it to him.

(End of flashback)

"Gosh Y/n your almost done eating. Yet I'm still half way." Taehyung glared at me. "Because your so slow!" I said sarcastically but we both laughed about my statement.

"Fuck my ice cream!" Taehyung said as we both shocked at his sudden situation. "Keep you eyes on the way dude!" He glared at the stranger.

The stranger looked at us.

"Y-Y/n?"

Fuck.

-

To be continued...