_.6

"Jungkook baby, would you grab that for me?" Sana said with a smirk while the both of us watch a movie all together. "You can get it for yourself, you know that right." Jungkook said coldly to Sana earning a sudden change of expression from her face.               

"Its okay, I got it." I said as I grab Sana's huge blanket.

Jungkook glared at me. I gave him the 'what?' Expression.

After all I should be nice to his family member right?

I rest my head slowly on Jungkook's shoulders as afterwards I wrapped my hand in his arms. I felt him  look at what I was doing.

"You sleepy now jagiya?" Jungkook asked softly. I nodded.

He kissed my forehead as I fell asleep.

Meanwhile...

"Sana, why don't you go bed, we will both sleep here. She already dozed off." Jungkook said not sparing a glance at Sana and continously watching the movie.

Sana hits Jungkook's arm. "Yah, Kookie, why cant you just leave her here and we both do the magic in the bed.

WHAT?!

"Not now you stupid. I can't just leave her here alone. She'll look for me." Jungkook finally glanced at Sana.

Then few seconds later Sana was already pulling Jungkook's pants.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?!" Jungkook said but whispered to try not to get you woked up.

Sana said nothing but bit her lip. And without knowingly, Sana pressed her lips to Jungkook's.

But Jungkook was kissing her back.

:(

Sana pushed you to the other side of the sofa slightly pushing you from Jungkook's and loosing your grip to his arms.

Jungkook's attention was on you as how Sana pushed you from him just like that. "What the f-" Sana cut him off by sitting on his lap as she pushed her lips on his.

Jungkook got turned on so he forgot about everything else whilst his focus was on her. His hands slowly made their way under Sana's shirt as he unzip her bra.

:(

He threw her bra anywhere it could land on. While Sana stopped kissing him and parted her lips.

Sana stood up and fingers gesturing Jungkook to come follow her to the bed room.

He pushed Sana on the bed making her bounce a little. Jungkook took of his shirt as he grinds on top of Sana.

Sana took all clothes off of her and now she's completely naked while Jungkook do the same.

While kissing passionately like they were the only two people in the room Jungkook pushed himself inside her. They were both making love.

-

To be continued...