_.11

"Y/n, so when are you planning to figure things out with Jungkook? You usually do that right? Why run away?" Taehyung asked confused since that isn't the usual you.

He stuffed pancake in his mouth and waited for your respond.

"I-I don't know either. I just need some time from him. I do love him. Yes I still do, but I need to figure out how am I going to talk to him. I don't feel like going home yet." I told Taehyung with no emotion at all. The pain is just unbearable but I don't know why I could still handle this.

"This is the freaking 6th time he's done to you?" Teahyung freaked out by his own words just thinking about it.

I didn't respond instead I left Taehyung all alone.

I barged in to his room and just sat there. I put my hand over my chest as I couldn't breath. I inhaled and exhaled few times.

Then Taehyung barged in, "You okay?" He asked worried as he took a seat beside me on the side of the bed.

"Am I ugly Taehyung?" I asked while looking ath the mirror in front of us.

"A-am I too fat, am I not good enough?" I sobbed. "N-no! Your perfect Y/n, you have such good personality and you'd do anything for the important people in your life." He hoped he could make you happy.

He wasn't lying tho, all words coming from his mouth was true. You were perfect for him in his own eyes.

"But why would he do such? If he loves me he wouldn't do such a thing. Especially to his girlfriend, right?" I asked as a knot started to form on my throat which now prevents me from talking.

"H-he's a jerk as well as a fuckboy." Taehyung was honest and now with no emotions coming from him whatsoever.

You looked in to his eyes who are now darker than even. His pupils made it so.

"D-do you think that he still loves me?" You asked stuttered a little.

"I can't answer that Y/n, but I'm telling you, leave him before everythings too late for you too handle. You can't have pain all the time. It's unhealthy. You can't just bear it all the time and act like nothing has happened or everything will be fixed or figured out easily? This situation is different Y/n, this is about cheating. This is about love." I saddened at his own words making me cry.

My head fell on his shoulder. Thank you for being there everytime when I need to do so.

He patted my head slightly. "Y- Y/n, I know you'd probably reject me but would like to come with me at Jimin's house party? The o-other boy would be there too, Namjoon, Hoseok, Suga, Jin?" He asked me nervously him thinking I'd refused.

He was always trying to make me happy.
He was always there to make me smile.

I nodded and smiled, probably shocked him cause he thought I'd refuse in my situtation.

He hugged me tightly and I could feel he was happy.

I stopped myself from crying and tried to push my thoughts about Jungkook deep in my mind.

-

To be continued...