_.16

You finally went home as soon as the doctor said so. The other boys helped you to as they do not want you to be alone at this time of night.

Jungkook was the one who was suppose to bring you here but he never showed up. Till the day you lost your consciousness.

You sighed in relief as soon as you smelled your apartment.

You dropped the medecine on the table and you went to change. You wanted to feel comfortable.

You took one of your oversized t-shirt and wore it. It only covered you up until your thighs.

Your hair was a little messy but was hot af. You still got your natural makeup on.

You headover to the bedroom and had some rest.

You looked at your belly once again and carresed it.

"You are so precious." You smiled while looking at your tummy. You were so happy that you and Jungkook can finally have a family. It's what you dreamt of. You kelt talking to your belly as you carresed it gently as ever. Like it was the most fragile thing in the world and you didn't want it to be broken.

As soon as you wanted to doze off you closed the light but the window was open. The moon making it's way to shine through your room.

It was relaxing. So relaxing that it made you fall asleep.

Jungkook POV

"J-Jungkook-ah!" The girl moaned. "Is that all what you can give me?! Faster!" He yelled harshly.

The girl he met on the club grinded faster to his member. They were both inside a private room.

They both finally came and was running out of breath.

"W-where you going?" The girl asked covering herself with the blanket as Jungkook stood up.

Jungkook didn't respond as he put back his clothes on and stormed out of the room.

The girl still covered herself with the blanket and was confused af.

End of POV

The moonlight structing your face which made you looked so charming. Your hair all over the pillow but some were on your face.

Then a thud noise woked you up from your sleep.

You expected Jungkook and you were right. You were so happy.

The door finally opened Jungkook taking you as his first sight.

You sat on the bed and said "J-Jungkook..." You felt weak. He stared at you couple more second before he
hovered on the bed trapping you in his arms.

"J-Jungkook..." You said once again while looking into his eyes. They were all dark. They had no emotion at all.

Then your eyes went on his neck.

A hickey? It looked fresh.

Until your mind processed what was going on, you teared up. You closed your eyes not wanting him to see your wet eyes. "J-jagi?" You heard him.

He felt sad. What happened yesterday still lingered in his mind.

You finally opened your eyes revaling the sight of Jungkook's worried expression.

He wiped your tears away. He took your hand not leaving your eyes and placed it on his cheek.

Your hand felt warm. He was so warm. Your hand stayed to his cheek until his face got closert to yours.

An inches away before your lips touched, he stopped.

"I want you." His breath hit your lips. And you didn't   even notice he pressed his lips unto yours passionately and careful.

-

To be continued...