_.9

I put my cap on and Sana was there acting like a fucking kid. "Jungkook if you leave me I won't give you your pleasures ever again!" Sana warned while sobbing.

"Okay, because, I'll always have another one reserved." Jungkook smirked while grabbing the door handle but stopped.

"See you soon doll." He turned and winked at Sana.

End of POV

Time passes...

(Midnight)

I woke up with the smell of chocolate.

Wait? Chocolate? Taehyung?

I got off the bed and head over to him.

I see him taking out a chocolate cake in the oven.

"Surprise!" He smiled. Ughh his box smile. "Wow! Taehyung, just what I craved for. I sniffed the chocolate cake and led me to so much memory of Jungkook and I, well not much happy ones but I remebered he baked a chocolate cake aswell on my birthday.

It makes me sad thinking about him. But I still love him, I want to have a family with him but The world seems to stop us.

I snapped back to reality as I looked at Taehyung worried.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" He said. "I-Im fine I'ts just that I remebered someone." I didn't even know why I didn't mention his name but I'm sure Tae knows who I'm talking about.

"Jungkook isn't it?" He knew. "You know I heard that he baked a chocolate cake for you on your birthday, and I taught him." Taehyung bragged.

"Well, obviously you did." I looked at the cake then back to him.

"Well why don't you come here." Taehyung grabbed my wrist as he led me to the living room.

Did he prepare a movie night?

He knows me so well that I love movie night on midnights.

He placed the chocolate cake on the coffee gable as well as some other snacks and drinks.

"You know you didn't have to." I sat on the couch looking at him arranging the snacks.

"You know I want to make you happy. So let me be." He smiled. Gosh I love this boy.

He sat beside me and brought a blanket aswell and some pillows.

"Yah Tae, how do you know I'm craving for these things on the coffee table?" I asked him. Did he read my mind telepathically?

"Comeon, I know you." "Childhood friend?" He pointed to himself.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"No, thank you Y/n for being my bestfriend." He smiled.

I teared up. I don't deserve him. He's such a kind person to be with such an idiot like me.

He pulled me to a hug. "Now why don't we enjoy this movie night. Throw all things in your mind and have fun." "I'm sure you will enjoy this movie I got."

He showed me the CD and it was The Avengers: End Game.

"Wow, since when did you have that?" I told him surprised. "I just bought it today on the way home before I saw you on the streets.

"Can't wait." I smiled at him a he put the CD. And used the remote to start.

Lights were off, only the TV giving us lights as it hit our faces.

Then I saw Iron Man.

Shit...

I can't stop myself from him lingering on my mind. Ughhh!

Taehyung was already so focused on the movie.

He glared at me. "What the heck Y/n, what's on your face?" He laughed almost chocking on his popcorn.

"W-what?" I said nervously as he stretched his arms to get a napkin. "Here, I'm going to handle it for you." We made eye contact as he pressed softly and lightly on the edges and corners of my mouth.

As soon as he finished pressing, our eyes locked.

-

To be continued...