_.18

"J-Jungkook, stop please..." You begged and begged but he still couldn't part away. You tried pushing him with all your might but it won't budge.

You rocked back and fourth changing the directions of your tears.

You stated once again. "Please!" You begged him even more but this time it was a yell.

You thought about the baby. It isn't good for the baby. Having sex right now wasn't the best timing.
You were hurt. Your chest pained at the thought.

You tried to gain your strength once again. You wanted all your might so that he can part away.

This time you go with the power your tried to gained as you pushed him once again on his chest hard.

You knew he was about to get close to his orgasm but it didn't stop you from doing so. It was for the baby's sake.

His member was immediatley pushed out inside you making you feel empty. Seeing him got pushed made you relieved.

He groaned in pain. As soon as he looks at you in the eyes. You saw how his pupils expanded making his eyes darker. He was mad.

"What the fucking hell Y/n!" He yelled at you as his words ringed in your ears

You were speechless. You didn't dare say a single word not now in this state.

You looked at him showing him you were afraid and tensed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" He added. "Are you a crazy bitch?! Who does that shit!" He puts his face closer to you making you want to close your eyes.

You then felt burning sensation and pain on your face. He slapped you already makikg your head move to the other side. You were so weak it made yoye body move aswell.

You finally cried. You felt like a weight on your chest.

Opening your eyes revealed Jungkook looking at you expressionless as he was shocked of what he just did to you. You saw him panthing.

He didn't know what he had just done to you, everything happened so fast.

He leaned closer to you. "J-jagi, I-I'm sorry..." He teared up. He cupped your cheeks. You felt something as he does so. You weren't sad, you felt extremely outraged. You were mad, you wanted to explode.

You looked onto his eyes once again before slapping him hard across the face.

He just stayed in that position for a second. He was shocked aswell. He didn't know you'd get outraged by him. You weren't like this everytime you both argue. He didn't think you'd do such.

But you had to now. This time it was different. Now that you had a precious one you were carrying inside your belly.

You thought he'd change but he hasn't. He never even will. This time you just let everything out.

You wanted to run, you wanted to hide somewhere where no one would see you or talk to you or even interact with you.

Your emotions was all messed and mixed up.

He looked at you with his crying eyes. His pupils was back to where it was. He was now different. He was soft.

Tears started to gather on his eyes as you looked at it. You both didn't even move at your positions at all.

His face was still closer to yours.

"I-I didn't mean to

"I-I didn't mean to..." He cried. Finally letting his tears out from his eyes.

He knew you'd do something. He felt it.
"D-don't leave me... p-please..." He begged with all his heart out.

It made you weak and wanted to forgive but you didn't. Your other side was telling you so.

It was the right thing but you felt crying inside.

"J-Jungkook..." You told him and he knew you were serious now. He heard your tone.

"N-no! Please!" He cried begging you to not do something that will separate both of you.

He hugged you, kissed your forehead so that you'll see how desperate he was.

"Jungkook..." You said once again. He kept doing the 'no' impression. You knew he didn't want you to leave or do something that will separate both of you.

You heard him say please but a whisper. You sighed letting a tear out.

You cleared your throat.

"I-I need to leave..."

-

To be continued...