Chapter Seven

I wake up a little disoriented, sore, and feeling like I'm drowning in plush, oversized pillows and rivers of down comforters.

"Tate," I call out. "Last night was awesome but it gave me the craziest dream."

When I get no response I get a little concerned and I sit up, well try to as the bed is swallowing me. I realise that I'm not with Tatum, but in a big white room with a giant window spilling in bright, hot light.

"Oh god," I whisper. Scrambling I go over to my pile of clothes digging to grab my phone. I hold down the power button and this time it lights up with the apple logo instead of the dead battery.

"Oh shit." I get up and look outside the door seeing Luke in the same spot he was last night but now facing the back and curled up in a ball trying to fit his long legs on the couch. And holy wow his back and arms were amazing.

I spot Michael on the full sized couch snoring loudly, sprawled out arms and legs all over the place still in the shirt he had on last night but now only in his boxers, showing off his muscular legs -oh my-, and a game controller in the hand that's on the floor. I don't see Calum or Ashton. But they must be behind the other three doors by the room I was held up in.

I hold my phone tight against me just in case it makes a sound while I run walk to the bathroom across the hotel suite. I smell something great coming from the kitchenette, when I pass it I see a tan body standing only wearing a grey beanie before the stove with his back to me, all i know is that his butt was a lot perkier than Ashton's. Seriously what is with these guys being abnormally tanned and naked all the time.

I just continue walking to the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I click the lock button and the screen flashes on showing dean and I. 'I have to change that,' I say. I type out a text to Tatum.

'I'm safe don't worry I just got a little turned around'

I look around the counter and see a white cable. Excitement washes over me and I plug it in.

'WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?!?' she texts back.

I look at my reflection and see what I'm wearing finally. The black Sex Pistols sleeveless shirt loosely drapes itself off my shoulders to mid-thigh only being interrupted by my boobs. I pull up the shirt to see what bottoms I was wearing and there black too I turn to see the back of the booty short, it reads ' 'DAT'.

'Oh dear god these are the shorts Michael made that were sold out when I finally was able to order them.'

'Tatum please don't worry I just forgot what hotel we are in. I got to go text you later ❤'

Oh she is going to kill me, I think but I shut off my phone and hide it in my bra once again.

I open the door and I catch the naked chefs attention.

"Oh hey Mitchie," Calum says not caring that he's naked. "Want some breakfast?"

"Sure," I say sitting at the counter.

He hands me a plate with two pancakes, eggs, and a hefty serving of bacon.

"Sorry I don't eat bacon." I tell Calum.

I hear Michael sit up quickly from his deep sleep with a sharp intake of air saying "bacon?"

"I think Michaels' got you covered." Calum winks at me.

Wait was that a wink. did Calum flippin' Hood just wink at me?!?!

Michael walks up and sits next to me pulling all the bacon into his hand and shoving it all in his mouth, causing me to giggle.

He gives me an eye squeezing smile as some bits of meat hang out of his plump lips.

Once the meat was cleared Michael took the top pancake, rolling it up and shoving it in his mouth too.

"Michael!" Calum snaps.

"What?!? she can't possibly eat that pancake, it was covered in the bacon." He defends mouth full.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"She's. our. guest." Calum said flatly.

"No it's good," I say butting in.

Calum gives Michael a scornful look.

"Hey guys." I hear a very nazely, thick accented voice come around the corner, and grab a plate full of food. Now fully dress in a two piece pyjama set, still creased from how it was folded in the package.

"Morning," Calum and Michael say in unison.

"Hi," he says to me. "I don't think I left a very good impression I'm Ashton."

"You left a great impression." I say regretting the words right as they left my lips. "Sorry, I'm Mitchie."

"Don't be sorry," ashton laughed, sounding like an old man.

"Hey Luke get up!" Michael yells from my other side, causing me to jump slightly.

Luke didn't stir at all.

"He never listens to me," Michael complains. "Ash try to wake hit up."

"LUUUUCAAASS!" Ashton yells.

But Luke does nothing.

"I can't do it," Ashton complains. "Cal you need to."

"Ugh, Lukey get up," Calum said at the same volume as he was talking to me.

Luke shot up the same way Michael did to hearing 'bacon'.

⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓
AHHHHHH OH MY GOD CAKE AF
Can you guys guess what's going to happen next, I bet not.
Tell me what you think will happen.
Comment, vote, share.
Follow me on twitter @YDGbullets
Oh and Happy Hanukkah
W/<3 Maribelle