Chapter Nine

At some point during the movie I had drifted off. Michael was siting upright in the middle of the couch, his eyes were wide, his left hand was gripping my ankle and his right holding my side tightly. I sat curled up against his side with my legs over him, almost bridal style.

I watched him watch the movie for a bit, when his eyes relaxed he started gently tracing his fingers on my skin from my ankle to my knee. This is why I must of fallen asleep, I love getting my legs tickled.

His eyes go wide again and he jumps, squeezing his fingertips into my side.

"Holy shit," he breaths.

"What are you watching?" I ask with my nap still laced in my voice.

"Ouija," he answers, not looking at me. "Did I wake you?"

"Why did you let me sleep?"

"I didn't really have a choice. you practically sat on me and wrapped your arms around my waist." He smirked.

"You could have told me to get off," I turn so my feet touch the soft carpet.

"Now tell me why I would want to do that?" he lifted me up bridal style and set me down on his lap. "You're warm anyways."

We still haven't put on any clothes since our little make out sess and I could feel his warmth through the thin fabrics. Smiling i ask "are you sure that's the only reason why?"

He unexpectedly kisses me, "of course I have no other motive behind this than staying warm."

I stand and start walking to my room. "Then why don't I get you a blanket." I have absolutely no idea what so ever where all of this is coming from. I'm the quiet shy girl, Tatum is usually, to say it in the most blunt way, the slut. What am I doing?

"Well let me come with you."

I look over my shoulder at him and wink. What?!? who winks?

I hear his feet running up behind me so I start running to dive into the bed and cover myself with the blanket.

"Are you really hiding from me in the bed?" he asks with a laugh.

I don't respond.

"So does that mean I'm going to have to find you?"

Still I do nothing.

I feel the blanket being lifted and air touching my toes. I bit my lip as I feel his warm breath on my knees then mid thighs, I moan slightly as he drags his bottom lip from my belly button to my bra.

He continues crawling until we are face to face. "Found you," he whispers, his accent sweetens each syllable.

"Yay," I breathe. "You know that movie kinda sucks."

"Really, what happens?"

///a.n. spoiler alert if you don't want this movie to be ruined just skip to the next a.n.\\\

"Well the girl with the big eyes tries to rid the house of the evil and she causes the slutty friend and Maleah's boyfriend to die-"

"Wait who's Maleah?" he asks.

"The dead blond, but her name is Maleah in another show. But anyway Ricky ends up dying in the pool-"

"Ricky?'

"Big eyed girls boyfriend. He was names Ricky in-"

"Secret life of an American teenager! That's where he's from"

I laugh, "yeah you watched that?"

"My guilty pleasure, plus I always had a crush on Amy."

I giggle "So Maleah's ghost comes back and saves the big eyed girl and the bitch sister doesn't even die."

"What the sister doesn't die? but that's the one I wanted to."

///a.n. okay it's safe now\\\

"Me too plus she was a dumb bitch, and number one rule of horror movies-"

"Dumb bitches die." He finishes my sentence.

I laugh, "yeah". I look at him in the eyes as he props himself over me.

"I really want to kiss you right now," he whispers.

"Oh yeah?" I call out for the flirt gods to help me sound smooth. "Then why don't you just do it?"

"I don't want you to feel like I'm taking advantage of you, or like I just want one thing from you."

"Well other than kissing me what else do you want?"

"To talk to you. you're funny and interesting and I really need to know how you beat me in Mario kart."

"Moi? Je suis amusante et intéressante?"

"What was that? did you just speak French?" His jaw dropped.

"Oui, je parle français."

"Wow that's really hot."

I laugh, "so if you don't want to take advantage of me, what if I kiss you?"

He let out an exasperated sigh plopping down next to me, "that is a good question, the big 'what if'."

I giggle a little more. "Wow you're a goober."

"What? did you just call me a goober?"

"Maybe..."

"So are you going to kiss me?" he asks.

"Hmmm, je ne sais pas."

He looks at me stunned then kisses me, "I have no idea what you just said but I will kiss you until you tell me." He kisses me longer this time. "Are you going to tell me?"

"I don't know," I say, with a sigh, the meaning.

"Fine then don't tell me," he kisses me more and it gets really hot under the sheets with both of us breathing heavily and slightly sweaty causing my hair to stick to my fore head and the back of my neck.

"Mikey," we hear Ashton calling form the main room as the front door shuts behind him.

"Shhh." Mikey whispers putting his finger on my lips. We were still only inches apart.

"Mikey were back." Calum yells.

"Just stay quiet and they won't find us." Mikey states.

"What? what makes you think they won't find us?" I ask. "I mean we're in a bed, in the hotel, where do they think we would've gone."

"I love those guys like my own brothers but they aren't that bright."

I try to repress a laugh.

"Mikey we brought lunch," Luke stated.

"Damnit!" Michael complains.

"Really, the fact that they brought food will pull you away?"

"To be honest I am pretty hungry," he says before untangling himself from the sheets and leaving the room.

⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓
Ohh steamy!!! They are so cute and dammit Mikey, getting pulled away for food.
Thanks for reading, you guys make me so happy.
Thanks for reading.
Comment, vote, and share pls ❤
W/<3 Maribelle.