Chapter Eighteen

After dinner the boys set us aside to watch a movie, as they pack. Michael hangs around the sitting area mostly, picking up the clothes he had scattered around out here.

"You're a mess," I whisper to him.

He leans over the arm of the couch. "I know I'm dirty." His lips brush gently against mine. "Do you wanna clean me?"

I incline my head to connect our lips.

"Luuuke, they're doing it again!" Tatum calls out.

Luke comes out of one of the back rooms, stomping loudly. "Dammit Michael! Just go into your room, so you won't be temped anymore."

Michael stands up, shoulders slumped, and pouting. He walks into the room mumbling to himself.

"What was that Mikey?" Luke asks in a stern voice.

"Nothing," Michael says slamming the door behind him.

"Thanks Tatum," Luke says, walking back to the room he was in.

"You jerk," I say to her.

"Oh don't be such a baby. You're the one who got caught."

"You're the one who called Luke in."

"Hey, don't blame me, Luke said if you distracted Michael one more time he would have to separate you two. And that was three times ago."

"Well you didn't have to call him in the last time," I cross my arms and slump back.

"Oh my god you guys are such babies."

Michael pokes his head out the door, making sure Luke was nowhere around. He runs to me holding the 'DAT' booty shorts, in a hushed voice he says, "here these are yours."

"No these aren't," I say confused.

"I'm trying to give you a pair of shorts, just take em," he places them in my hands and runs back to his room.

"Ship," I hear Tatum whisper.

"What was that dear?"

"I ship it, okay. He doesn't treat you like he's a rock star, and its hard to believe you guys met only a few days ago."

"I know. I mean I have known him for years, and always loved his personality. But it's weird to think he could ever know my name, let alone feel this deeply for me."

"And let's not mention he's a lot nicer than Dean. And cuter. And has cuter friends."

"You're such a horn dog!" I throw a pillow at her.

"Finally," Ashton says walking into the main room, setting his big suitcase down by the chairs. Calum comes out of the bathroom with a small toiletries bag. Luke comes out of one bedroom with another large suitcase.

"Mikey, are you done?" Luke asks, looking into our room.

"Yes! I've been done," Mikey yells.

Ashton sits down in between Tatum and I, putting his arms around our shoulders. "Ladies."

"Um no," Mikey says to Ashton, sitting next to me, pulling me on his lap. Luke sits on the other side of Tatum, trying to act smooth, doing the yawn-stretch move.

"What are you guys watching?" Calum asks, sitting on the ground against the couch, holding his legs close.

"'The Outsiders'," Tatum answers.

"Why does it look so weird?" Ashton asks.

"Because it is a old move, from the 80's"

"What's it about?"

"Just watch."

"But it seems so stupid."

"It is not stupid, Irwin," Tatum points her index finger at him. "This is my favourite movie of all time so shut it, and watch."

Ashton doesn't say another word the rest of the movie.

~~~~~~

I lay on top of Michael on the floor. His arms are draped lazily around me, and his legs are bent at a 90 degree angle. The movie is playing still, and Ponyboy has just ran into the church as it burns. Luke is ridged with the intensity, Next to him, Tatum is breathing heavily, and her eyes looking slightly pained. By their feet Calum is sleeping, and Ashton is sleeping next to them.

Michael starts to snore slightly, I have been in the in between of sleep and consciousness for about twenty minutes. I don't want to sleep through the last hours we have together.

From the couch I hear a wet pop, followed by a slight moan from Tatum.

Luke laughs low and deep. "Come with me." He walks to the furthest bedroom, and Tatum quickly follows. Disappearing behind the door.

Michael shifts slightly under me. I try to get off so he could be more comfortable.

His legs and arms tighten around me, "no, stay." His voice was so deep and heavy with sleep I couldn't help but kiss him. "What was that for."

"I think Luke is going to fuck my friend." I whisper in his ear.

His eyes flutter open, "do you want to stop them?"

"No, I think if I try she won't talk to me for a year."

"Okay then lets forget about them, and just cuddle."

I look at the time on the analog clock on the wall, 9:00.

Only 1, 2, 3 more hours with him.

I lay my head back on his chest.

Don't think about leaving. Just lay here.

~~~~~~

"Mikey! get your ass up!" I hear from a distance. From somewhere there is a loud beeping. I can't tell where either noises are coming from, space seems non-existent in this state of being.

"Michael get up we need to leave, now!" Mikey gets shaken violently, with me still laying on top of him.

He shifts under me, sitting up, placing me on the ground. "What's going on?" I only recognise his groggy, sexy voice. I want to pull him back down so I could feel the way his voice makes me feel inside of me.

"We have to be at the airport, like, now," I think this voice might be Calum's, serious and authoritative.

Wait, leave? airport? NOW?

I open my eyes to see Calum helping Michael up, Ashton opening the door to let in a bell boy, with a luggage rack, Luke was fixing his hair, at the mirror, and Tatum was coming out of the bedroom tying her hair in a pony.

"What time is it?" I ask rubbing my eyes.

"Oh hey Mitchie," Michael lifts me up. "its almost midnight."

"Noooo," I whine. "I didn't want to waste the last hours."

He presses his lips to my forehead. "it's okay, we still have a bit of time." He pulls away to look in my eyes.

"Guys! Lets go," Ronnie comes into the room yelling.

At that we are all out the door.

⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓

follow me on twitter @YDGbullets

Don't be a ghost reader.
VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE

W/❤ Marib3lle