Chapter Five

It's could only of been forty minutes until the concert ended and I am getting nervous. It has been dark for probably two hours, and its freezing. I'm sitting against the venue, in the side alley. The air billowing out of the manhole about twenty feet away is the only movement except for the occasional car passing by.

I rub my legs to try to get warm, and pulling them against my chest. A rustling comes from down the alley and I jump a little, my anxiety rising. I don't know why I though that it might be a good idea to just sleep here. I hold up a small branch I found on the ground to protect me, although it was more like a twig. The rustling gets louder, I start to get up to fight off the stranger lurking in the shadows. I hold down the power button on my phone, I just gets the 'must charge' icon. And quickly shove it back in my bra.

"Shit! shit! shit!" I mumble.

The stranger walks out almost giving me a heart attack. But it was just a fat orange cat.

"Holy shit! kitty!" I sigh.

The cat walks over to me and rubs up against my legs.

"Oh you poor thing," I lean down letting it sniff my hand before he rubbed against that too. "Will you keep me safe tonight?" I ask.

It meows almost like a reply.

"So what's you're name? How about Garfield?" I ask rhetorically, its not like I was expecting him to refuse the name I gave him, I'm not a Disney princess.

He purrs into the pampering I was giving him.

A loud bang comes from further down the alley and my new companion leaves me in a split second.

I keep my head down as loud people start walking towards me.
I try my best to blend into the wall and not look like a complete moron.

The guys are laughing really loud as they get closer. Suddenly a big black van pulls up at the end of the alley and stops quickly. I feel myself shaking, but now it's not just the cold.

"Hey you." A guy yells.

I don't respond. I don't want to get in the middle of what can be a gang war for all I know, I'll just stay here against this wall, my new friend, since Garfield was a lost cause.

"Girl hey!" another calls out.

Nope it's not me, there is just a bad battle of the sexes thing here. And the van is full of girls, I think hopefully.

A hand waves below my face, cutting off my view of a very interesting, crushed beer can, but adding two pairs of shoes to the view.

"Are you okay?" Black VANS asks.

"Why are you out this late?" black boots asks, he seems like he just needs to be involved in everything going on around him. Which is kinda annoying.

I look up and plan to say 'what?can't a minor, be alone in the city without being questioned on her motives or if she's okay?" but when I look up to look the guys in the eyes at the appropriate man-face-height and all I see is shoulders. I get nervous, and when I finally do look at their faces and see brown eyes with dark hair and green eyes with bright hair going in all directions like a punk halo, looking down on me. I feel as if Garfield conned me out of my tongue as well as my security.

I start to cry uncontrollably for some odd reason.

"Hey, hey no need to cry," the VANS says pulling me in his arms trying to comfort me. "What's wrong?"

"I-I-I-I d-ddon't know w-w-where I am-m-m and I d-d-don't know where my hotel is, o-o-or even the name of it b-b-because some one took my b-bag and all my s-stuff was in it!" I whined into his chest.

"How about you come with us until someone can come get you? we can get you food and you can warm up. And not hang out in an alley at 1am." Boots says.

I nod quickly, not bothering to ask about it being 1 I swear it could only be at most 11. I don't know if I should trust these two but, I don't know, they helped me with so much. This is probably just a dream anyway so ill see how this one goes.

⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓

Hiya!!! how are you? How do you like me giving this to you early? I know you love me.
So tell me what you would do if Calum and Michael asked you to come back to their hotel.
how do you like this chapter? This whole story was based off a loose retelling of this chapter that I wrote as a head canon for my sister.
Yeah, you can thank her and follow her page on here @Rayden_ann (or show how much you dislike this story by following her) *coughs* and me.
Comment, vote, and share. *coughs* and follow me on twitter at @YDGbullets *coughs*. Dang I think I'm coming down with something.
W/ ❤ Maribelle