Pilot Part 2

When the WInchester's made it to the bridge, the night air made it cold, and the light fog that lingered didn't make the hunting for a hitch hiking ghost any easer. Stopping the car at the front of the bridge, the three got out. "So this is where Constance took the swan dive?" Dean said.

Sam looked around. "so you think dad would've been here?" he asked. Darcey nodded. "Well were chasing the same story and we're chasing him," Darcey asked then, "okay, so now what do we do?"

"we keep digging till we find him, it might take a while,"

"Dean, i've told you guys, I gotta get back by-,"

"Monday, we know" Darcey said. "The interview, yeah i forgot." Dean finished. "you're really about this aren't you?'

Darcey could tell that her twin was getting upset. He really wanted their little brother Back, but he and Sam were different, so they wanted different things.

What Darcey also could tell was a fight was about to happen, living with them as brothers, there were many she lived threw.

"you think you're going to become some top lawyer, marry your girl,?"

"Maybe, why not?" Sam said.

"Does Jessica know the truth about you? I mean does she know about the things you've done-"

"Dean-" Darcey started, feeling things where getting too heated between her brothers

"No, and she's not ever going to know." Dean looked to his sister, then back at Sam, "well thats heathy, you could pretend all you want Sammy, but sooner of later your going to have to face up to who you really are."

"okay guys, lets focus here okay?" Darcey tried, but her words fell to deaf ears.

"and who's that?" Sam countered "one of us" Dean said as he began to walk away. Sam and Darcey followed and the fighting still went on. " no, "I'm not like you, or Darcey, this is not going to be my life"

Dean quickly turned around, facing Sam once again. "Dean, come on, please, can we just--" she was cut off by him saying," you have a responsability," "to dad?"

"If it weren't for pictures, I wouldn't even know what mom looked like, what difference would it make," Darcey winced at the mention of their mom. " Even if we do find the thing that killed her, mom's gone, and she's not coming back."

With those harsh but true words, Darcey didn't even have time to blink before Dean grabbed Sam's shirt and pushed him up to the railing of the bridge. "Dean!" she shouted rushing over to try and break up the fighting brothers.

With Sam's shirt balled up in Dean's fist's, he said calmly, " Don't talk about her like that."

"Okay, Dean. Let Sam go," Darcey told him. listing to his sister, Dean let go.

"Great, okay. How about we all talk a nice deep breath to--" Darcey was cut off by Dean, who was looking across the bridge. On the ledge, stood a woman in a long white dress. She looked like she was about to jump off.

The three watched as she went over. Quickly running over, they tried to find her. "do you see any thing," the twins asked Sam,