Devil's trap part 2

(Just imagine Jude being like, a five year old!)

£**£

Stopped at the place they where before their dad was taken, the Winchester siblings stood out of the car.
Sam was looking through the book that Bobby gave them while Darcey and Dean loaded some guns.
Sam looked over to his twin siblings. As They worked, they worked In sync. Sam coughed and said to them, "you guys have been quiet."

Dean looked over to his sister, who didn't stop what she was doing or, acknowledging Sam had spoken.
"Just getting ready." Dean ends up saying.
"They're going to be fine, guys." Sam says
The young brother then walked over to the open trunk of the car. He took a white pencil and started drawing on it.
"Dude" Darcey says as she noticed what Sam was doing
"What are you drawing on my—-our car." Dean asked
"It's called the Devil's trap. Demons can't get through it or inside it." Sam explains
"So?" The twins said
Sam walked in between his brother and sister to go to the other side to draw it again.
"Basically turns the trunk into a lockbox.
Dean went over to the markings and tried to rub it off. When it didn't, he looked over to his brother "So?" He asked annoyed.
"So we have a place to hide the Colt while we get dad and Grayson." Sam says
"What are you talking about?" Darcey asked.
"We're bringing the Colt with us." Dean said
"We can't, Guys." Sam tells them "we only have three bullets left. We can't just use them on any demon. We gotta use them on the demon."

"No, we have to save Dad and Grayson, Sam. We're going to need all the help we can get." Dean states firmly.
Sam closed the big book and said, "do you know how pissed Dad would be if we used all the bullets? Dean, he wouldn't want us to bring the gun."

"I don't care. I don't care what dad wants, Sam. Since when do you care what dad wants?" Dean asked

Darcey rolled her eyes. They didn't have time to be fighting about what they're Dad wanted or what her brothers wanted. They needed to get it done, with or without the gun, she quite frankly didn't care at this point.
"We want to kill this demon. You used to want that too. Hell, you are the one who came and got me at school. You're the one who dragged me back into this. I'm just trying to finish it." Sam says to Dean, his voice raised and clear with confusion
and anger.
Darcey made a quiet huff and walked up in between the brothers, it was time to be the older sister.
"Guys, we do not have time for this.can we please, please not do this now? I know you both want to safe them you're own ways, but we have to all agree on one way...otherwise it won't work." She says to both of them, desperate for them. To just leave this "conversation" to her last words.
The brothers were both silent, until dean opened his mouth and said,
"You and Dad are more alike than I thought, you know that? You both can't wait to sacrifice yourself. But you know what? We're going to be the one's to bury you." He says moving his hands in jester to him and Darcey. He then said,
"It's selfish, you know that? You don't care about anything but revenge."
Darcey let out a sound of anger. She was tired of this.
"Guys, please!" She practically was begging now.
"That's not true, Dean. I want Dad back. But they are expecting us to bring this gun. They get the gun, they will kill us with it." Sam says. "That Colt is our only leverage and you know it, Dean. We cannot bring that gun."
Dean looked up to Sam then said,
"Fine."
"I'm serious, Dean." Sam says
"I said fine, Sam." Dean said as he took the Colt out of his inside jacket pocket and put it in the trunk.
"Guys.." Darcey started saying something but decided no one was going to hear her, they were too upset at each other to even acknowledge her words.
Darcey stomps her foot like a child would, only because she knew she had to talk with tense brothers, and she couldn't handle that right now, she just needs her father and son back.