The benders

£**£

£**£

After the week the Winchester's have had, Darcey has been feeling out of place and disoriented.
Right now, they where at a bar, Darcey was trying not to be bothered by it, but they were discussing their new case.
They did have Grayson with them.
It was his birthday soon and she wanted to be their with him to celebrate.

As Dean and Darcey play darts, with Dean winning, With her luck.
Grayson sat in a chair by Sam as he ate some food and listened to music, while Sam read.
" So the local police have not ruled out foul play. Apparently, there was signs of struggle."
Turning, Dean said as Darcey threw her dart, "you know, they could be right. It could be just a kidnapping. Maybe this isn't our kind of gig." Turning to his sister, he says, "you know, you suck at this game?" Looking as her dart was stuck in the wall.
"You're the one who taught me..." she says In a duh tone.
"Except for this. Dad marked the area, Dean." Sam says
"Possible hunting grounds of a phantom attacker. "
Dean and Darcey make their way to Sam.
Darcey sat down and put Grayson on her lap, him still listening to music.
"Why would he do that?" Darcey asked as she took one of Graysons fries.
The son looked up to his mother with a pouty face, she just poked her tongue out at him and took another.

"Well, he found a lot of local folklore...about a dark figure that comes out at night..grabs people, then vanishes. He found this too: this county has more missing persons per capita than anywhere in the state" Sam tells his siblings.

"That is weird." Dean says going back to the dart board.
"Yeah." Sam says
"Don't phantom attackers usually snatch people from their beds?" Dean asked "Jenkins was taken from a parking lot."
"Well, there are all kinds. Spring Heeled Jacks, phantom gassers. They take people anywhere, anytime. Sam explains
"I don't know if this is our kind of gig either."

"Yeah, you're right. We should ask around more tomorrow." Dean says.
"Right." Sam agreeably said
"I saw a motel about five miles back." Sam informed them.
Dean turns,
"Whoa, easy. Let's have another round." He says
"We should get a early start."
"You really know how to have fun, don't you, grandma? Alright.
I'll meet you out side,I gotta take a leak." He said
Darcey helped Sam clear up their papers and she grabbed Graysons stuff.
They made their way outside.
Grayson was holding his mothers hand as they oldest and youngest walked.
"Did you hear that?" Grayson asked
Looking around, Darcey and Sam nod.
Sam then puts the books down on the car and takes out his flashlight. Grayson followed Sam's lead and looked under the car.
When Sam jumped, so did Grayson.
He turned to his sister.
"It was a cat." He said
When they got up, they were about to enter the car when they felt something grab their ankles and start to drag them away.
£**£

When Dean went outside from the bar washroom, he saw a orange cat on top of a car, he also saw the book.
He immediately looked in the car, not seeing his family, he went into action.
When the bikers from inside started flowing out, he went up to one couple and asked,
"Hey. You guys been outside around here in, like, the last hour or so?"
They shook their heads.
Dean began to look around anxiously.
"Sam! Darcey! Grayson!" He shouted
"Sammy? CC! Gray!"
Looking around, he looked up and saw security cameras.
He walked to the middle of the road,
"Guys?"
£**£