Scarecrow part 2

£**£When the two Winchester's Made it the or orchid, they grabbed they're guns and ran into the coupe that was running

£**£
When the two Winchester's
Made it the or orchid, they grabbed they're guns and ran into the coupe that was running.
"Get back to your car." Dean told them holding his gun up
When the scarecrow came forward, the couple ran back and Dean and Darcey got they're guns ready.
Shooing at him once, the rock salt did nothing to slow him down

"What now!" Darcey asked
"Run!" Is what Dean told her.
And she didn't need to be told twice.
When Dean shot him again, it only seemed to be making him angry.
They eventually got back to the car, Dean had everyone behind him. Darcey was not as behind him as the couple was, she still had a visible shot.
When he disappeared , then guy asked
"What the hell was that?"
Together, the twins reply,
"Don't ask."

£**£

In the morning, Darcey managed to convince Dean to call Sam.
She could hear him say,
"I'm telling you, Burkitsville, Indiana. Fun town."
Dean continues his conversation.
"No. We can cope without you, you know."
Dean then says, "it's more then a spirit. It's god. A pagan God, anyway."
"The fact that the killing is always a man and a woman.. like some kind of fertility rite. And you should see the locals, the way they treated this couple. Fattening them up like a Christmas turkey." Dean tells Sam.
He never really told her his guess as to what he thought it was.
As Dean explains the God, Darcey sighed. When Dean admits that Sam was right.
"You Gotta do your own thing. You gotta live your own life." She heard him say.
"You've always Know want? And you go after it." Her brother says "you stand up to dad, you always have. Hell, I wish—I anyway,  I'm proud of you Sammy. you want to talk to Darcey? She's been moody like a big baby since you left." Dean says.. 
shocking Darcey to say the least.
"Say you'll take care of yourself. Call us when you find Dad. Here's Darcey.
When she had the phone in hand, she couldn't help the little rant she let out
"Why would you do that! I mean, leaving in the middle of the night like that! God,
Why are boys stupid? We'll look for dad together, Why—"
"Darcey—" Sam said laughing a little
"I'm not done! Where are you anyway? you better not be in some gross, rundown bus station...look just tell us where you are and we'll get you—"
"Darcey! I'm okay. I promise. And I'm in a bus station, but it's not that bad, I'm with good company. Listen, just, take care of yourself and Dean alright?"
Sam told her.
With a shy tear in her eye, she gave a sigh and said back to Sam, " I always take care of Dean. He needs all the help he can get.." Darcey said, earning a punch in the arm from Dean.
"Okay, Sammy. Just, don't do anything stupid." She told her brother.
"I won't. Take care, okay?"
"Yeah." She said as he hung up.
She handed the phone to Dean.
"You okay?" Dean asked
"Not really. The family is falling apart again." She told her brother honestly.
Nodding his head, Dean agreed.

£**£

At the university, Dean and Darcey are talking to the professor.
He was telling them,
"It's not everyday I get a research question on pagan idolatry."