Salvation

£**£Pastor Jim stands as he reads

£**£
Pastor Jim stands as he reads. Little Grayson Winchester was napping quietly where the adult Winchester's used to when he watched them as a favour to his old friend John. A blond women then enters his church.
She sits down at a pew in front of him.
"Good morning. How can I help you?" He asked the woman.
"I kind of— I need to talk."
"Well, that's what I'm here for." He tells her. "I've done some things. Not good things."
"Well, there's always forgiveness for us if we seek it." The pastor says
"For everyone? Are you sure?" She asked

I like to say: salvation was created for sinners. Tell me what's on my mind. "

"Well, I—I've lied a lot. I've stolen. I've lusted. And the other day, I met this man. A nice guy, you know? And we had a really good chat. Sort of like this. Then I slit his throat and ripped his heart through his chest." The woman's eyes flashed black, pastor Jim knowing now who she was...what she was.
"Does that make me a bad person?" She asks

"I know what you are." Jim says
"You can't be here." He exclaimed as he backed away
"This is hallowed ground." He told her
The woman stood up.
"Please. Maybe that works in the minor leagues.. but not with me." She says
Pastor Jim makes a run for it.
Doing down some stairs, with his key, he opens a door where his hunting gear is.
When he gets in, he searches for a knife.
Finding one just in time as Meg kicks the wooden door open.
Jim throws the knife, the demons hands catching it.
"You throw like a girl." She says slowly inching forward.
"What do you want?"
"The Winchester's."
"I haven't spoken to John in over a year."
" No, but you speak to his daughter. Isn't that her son right over there?." She says as she points to the door Grayson was hiding behind.
Jim looked over to Grayson, the little boy scared to death.
"You're wasting your time." Jim says
"Even if i did know where they were, I'd never tell you."
" I know."
Meg says and then slits his throat, creating Grayson to scream.
Meg tunes to the boy.
"Let's go. I've got things to do." She says and grabs Little Grayson kicking and screaming.
When she's had enough, she knocks  him out, making him shut up.

£**£

Darcey Winchester sat on a motel bed, the room she sat in had walls covered with maps, pictures, and articles. Anything and everything there is to know about things that go bump in the night, and the special gun, which sits out in the open on top of papers that scarred the table.

Her father, John Winchester, sits in front of a laptop, distress and tiredness clear on his old face.
"So this is in. This is everything I know.  look, our whole lives we've been searching for this demon, right?" He tells them. "Not a trace, just nothing. Until about a year ago. For the first time, I picked up a trial."

Dean, who was standing beside his father says, "That's when you took off."
"Yeah. That's right. The demon must have come out of hiding or hibernation."
"So, what's this trail you found" Dean asked. "Starts in Arizona, then New Jersey, California. Houses burned to the ground. It's going after family's, just like us."
Darcey, who was actually quite calm at the moment, sat and listened.
"Family's with infants?" Sam asked from where he was standing
"The night of the kid's six-month birthday."