Bloody Mary

(I think I mentioned that I was skipping some episodes Each chapter, to move things along. I think I also want to do 2 seasons in one book if that makes sense, like in this story, I'll do season one and two, then , if I do end up doing a second book, it will have seasons 3 and 4 and so on,)
I'm so glad this story is getting attention! Please vote and comment what you think!! It means a lot to me! Anyway, on with episode 5!

£**£

As the car is parked, Sam is now in the front, asleep

As the car is parked, Sam is now in the front, asleep. Grayson has been brought to Bobby's.
The three Winchester's were parcels out Side a building.
"Sam, dude, wake up." Dean said.
Jolting up, Sam looked around confused.
"I take it I was having a nightmare?"
Danced nodded.
"Yeah, are you okay?" She asked. Poking her head in between the seat, as she was demoted to the back once they dropped her son off. "I'm okay." He said
"Man, you had another one."
Sam smiles, "hey, at least I got some sleep." He said.

"You know sooner or later we're doing to have to talk about this?" Dean said.
Sam, ignoring Dean asked,
"Where here?"
"Yep" the twins said together, then
Darcey continued for Dean
"Welcome to Toledo, Ohio"
Sam pulled up a news paper.
"What do you think happened to this guy?" Darcey asked her brothers. "That's what we're going to find out." Dean answers.

They got out of the car and made their way into the building.
Walking in the dark hall, Darcey moved a bit closer to Dean, not trusting the building. Coming up to a desk, a man says,
"May I help you?" A man asked
Dean replied
"Yeah, we're the med students."
The bald man looked at them confusingly.
"Sorry?"
"Oh, Doctor Feiklowicz didn't tell you?" Darcey said fake sadly.
"Yeah, we talked to him on the phone, we're from Ohio Stare. He's supposed to show us the Shoemaker corpse. For our paper" dean came up with.
The doctor sad back,
"Well he's at lunch, sorry"
"Oh, he said— we'll it doesn't matter, you don't mind showing us the body"
"Sorry, I can't do that. Doc will be back in a hour. You can wait until then, it you want to"
The guy said.
"An hour?" Darcey said looking to her brothers.
"We gotta be back to Columbus by then,"
Dean told him.
"Look, this player is half our grade so if you wouldn't mind helping us out—"
Darcey said trying to convince him,
"Look sweetheart, no." The bald man said.
Darcey's face changed to a scowl, she hated when guys called her that.
Dean turned to face his sister,
"I'm going to punch this guy in the face, I swear." He mumbled. Sam pushes his older siblings away.
He took out his wallet and pulled out a few bills.
Dean and Darcey shook their heads
'Unbelievable' she thought
The dude picked up the cash and led them to the body.
"That was my money!" Dean said to his sister.
"Dude, you won it in a poker game," Sam said.
Dean looked to Darcey, in hope she would back him up, but she shook her head and put her hands up, she did not want to get involved, they had other things to worry about.