Dead Man's Blood part 2

£**£

£**£

With their plan set, the Winchester's make they're way into the barn quickly and quietly.
The siblings made it in by themselves as their dad went in another way.
The vampires were sleeping in hammocks.
They slowly made they're way through, looking around,
Dean managed to knock some beer bottles down and hit one
Of the sleeping vampires, luckily, he didn't wake up.

When Sam found the girl from the 911 call, he quietly called his siblings over.
Sam and Darcey untied her while Dean went over to check out something.
When the girl suddenly woke up, sam tried to shush her, but she let out a weird scream, causing the vampires to wake up.
"Sam! Darcey!" Dean yelled as the siblings moved back drawing their guns and machetes.
"Guys, run!" They heard they're dad shout. Sam grabbed Darcey's arm and bolted out while the vampires chased them.
They made they're way out the door and into the sunlight.
The three got to the car, they're dad not behind them.
"Dad?" Dean shouted
"Dad!" Darcey yelled this time, finally, he came.
"They won't follow. They'll wait till night. Once a vampire gets your sent, it's for life." John tells them
"What the hell do we do now?" Dean asked
"You got to find the nearest funeral home, that's what." John says.

£**£

With Dean out, Sam, Darcey, and John wait in they're Motel.
Sam and Darcey pace.
"It shouldn't be taking this long. We should be helping him." Sam says
John sits at the desk filled with papers.
His hand on his head and a pen in his other.
"Dean's got it." John says
Darcey bites her nails as she paces.
Her nerves going haywire. She didn't like him taking so long, nor did she like being stuck in a small room with John and Sam.
Darcey goes to lye on a bed when their dad speaks, she closed her eyes too fast and fell asleep, to tired and on edge to listen at the moment.

"Sammy." He John says as he noticed his daughter sleeping.

Sam turns to him.
"Yeah?"
"I don't think I ever told you this. But the day you were born, you know what i did?"
"No." Sam says

"I put a hundred bucks into a saving account for you. I did the same thing for you sister and brother. It was a college fund. And every month, I'd put another hundred until..anyway, my point is, Sam...this was never the life I wanted for you." John says

"Then why did you get so mad when I left?" Sam asked
"You gotta understand something. After your mother passed, all I saw was evil. Everywhere. And all I cared about was—was keeping you three alive. I wanted you...prepared. Ready. See, somewhere along the line, I— I Ah, just stopped being your father...and I—I became your—drill Sargent. So when you said that you wanted to go to school...all I could think about, my only thought....was that you were going to be alone. Vulnerable."
Sam sat on the chair in front of the desk.
"Sammy, it's just—it never occurred to me what you wanted. I just couldn't accept the fact that you and me, we're just different."
Sam laughed a little
"What? We're not different. Not anymore. With what happened to mom and Jess..we probably have a lot more in common than just about anyone." The younger son says
"I guess you're right, son."