Children shouldn't play with dead things part 2

£***£

Standing In front of the best friends door, the Winchester's talk to Neil.
"I didn't know the college employed grief counselors." He says
"Oh, yeah. Yeah, you talk, we listen. Maybe throw in a therapeutic collage. Whatever helps jump-start the healing." Dean told him.

"Well, I think I'm okay. Thanks."  And goes to shut the door.
"Well, you heard what happened to Matt Harrison, correct?" Darcey asked

"Yeah, I did."

"We just wanted to make sure you were okay." Sam said "grief can make people do crazy things."
Neil stood there a while, then he said, "look, I'm sorry about what happened to him. I am. But if Matt killed himself it wasn't because of grief." He tells them

"No? Then why?" Dean asked
"It was guilt. Angie's death was Matt's fault." Neil says
"How?" Sam asks
"She really loved that guy. But the night of the accident, she walked in on him with another girl. She was really torn up. That's why she crashed the car."
The Winchester's we quiet.
"I gotta get ready for work. So thanks for the concern, but seriously, I'll be okay." Neil then goes back into his house and the siblings make they're way to the car.

"Well, That vengeful-spirit theory is starting to make sense." Dean says "I mean, hell hath no fury."

"So if Angela got her revenge on matt, you think it's over?" Sam asked

Dean got the keys out and unlocked the car. "Well, there's only one way to be sure." He says and got in.
Darcey got in the back like usual and "yeah?" Sam asked as he  sat in the front.
She really needed to upgrade herself to the front seat more, she was the oldest after all, she had that bit of power she could use.
"What's that?" Darcey asked
"Burn the bones." Dean tells them
"Burn the bones?" Sam questions "are you high?"

The twins looked at each other then back to Sam.
"Angela died last week." Sam says

"So?"
"So there's not going to be bones." Sam exclaims "there's going to be a ripe, rotting body in the coffin."

Dean nodded, "since when are you afraid to get dirty, huh?" He asked

£***

At night, the siblings have made it back to cemetery and have begun digging.

After digging for a bit, they finally hit wood. Darcey tossed her shovel over and climbed out.
From above, she watched as Sam and Dean opened the coffin, it was empty.

Sitting on the ground, her small legs have gotten tired from digging and standing,  Darcey was just as her brothers as they look at the empty coffin.

"They buried the body four days ago." Dean says
"I don't get it." Is what Sam says as well

"Look," Sam suddenly says. Not being able to see, Darcey just continues to sit but she listened to what they said
"What is that?" She heard Dean ask.
"I'm not sure." Sam said

"I've seen these kinds of symbols before." Dean says.

£***£

In the morning, after begging Dean to quickly check on Grayson, they were at Mr. Mason's.
Dean heavily knocked on the front door. "Take it easy, okay?" Darcey tell him.
Dean knocked once more, a bit softer than the last time.
Mr. Mason finally came to the door.
"You're Angie's friends, right?" He asked them
"Dr. Mason—" Sam starts but Dean cuts him off.
"We need to talk." He says a bit ruffly.
"Well, then, come in." He tells them. 
"Thanks." Sam and Darcey say to him