Hook man

£**£Sitting with Dean and Grayson at a table out side of a cafe,Sam comes back from talking on the pay phone

£**£
Sitting with Dean and Grayson at a table out side of a cafe,
Sam comes back from talking on the pay phone.
Typing on a laptop, Dean says,

"Your half-caf double vanilla latte is getting cold over here, Frances."
Sistine beside Grayson, who was wearing a black hat, said, " I though uncle Sam's name was Sam?" He said confusingly,
While poking at a half eaten brownie.
"Uncle Dean is just being silly." Darcey told him, sipping from her plane black Coffee.
"Yeah, bite me." Sam said sitting down.
Grayson leans over and bit Sam's wrist.
"Ow! What was that for?" He asks his nephew.
"You said to bite you, so I bit you."
Holding back a laugh, Darcey shook her head.
"He didn't really want anyone to bite him." She told her son.
"Then why would he say is?" Grayson asked, tiling his head like a dog would.
"Yeah, Sam. Why would you say it?" Dean asked jokingly.
"So anything?" Darcey asked Sam.
"I had them check the FBI's missing-persons data bank. No John does matching Dads description." Sam told them.
"I even ten his plates for traffic violations."

Dean looked up from his computer to Sam,

"I'm telling you, I don't think dad wants to be found." He said to him. " check this out. It's a news item out of Plains Courier,
Ankeny, Iowa. It's only about one-hundred miles from here."
Sam reads the news item out loud,
"The mutilated body was found near the victim's car parked on nine-mile road."

"Keep reading." Dean says.
Darcey check to see if Grayson was still playing with her phone. There wasn't much to do on it, but it kept him distracted.
"Authorities are unable to provide a realistic description of the killer. The sole eyewitness, whose named has been withheld, says the attacker want invisible."
Dean looked to Sam, who looked to Darcey.
"It could be something." Dean said.
"Or nothing." Sam said back.
"A freaked out witness who didn't see anything doesn't mean it's the invisible Man."
"But what if it is?" Darcey asked.
"Dad would check it out." Dean told Sam.

£**£
In the car, with Darcey finally getting to drive,
Sam was in the front as Dean and Grayson were in the back.
"I didn't like it back here" Dean complains.
Smiling, Darcey said,
"Get over it you big baby."

Sam laughed as Dean mumbles bad words under his breath, thank God Grayson was asleep so he couldn't hear what his favourite uncle was saying.

When the Winchester's make it to they're destination, Darcey parked at the side of the rode.
Getting Grayson out of the car, she walked up with her brothers.
The building had people outside their yards, sitting on couches, and fixing cards.
"Once again, what are we doing here?" She asked holding Grayson just a little tighter.
"The victim lived here." Dean told her.

Walking up to a guy holding a banana, Dean told him, "nice wheels."
The banana man turned around.
"We're your fraternity brothers. From Ohio." Dean said.
Darcey sighed, not know what lame identity he was going
To come up with for her and Grayson, it's a good thing she knows a few different languages, hopefully Dean thinks the Same thing.
"We're new in town. Transfers. Looking for a place to stay." Dean told the guy.
"And the chick and kid?"
Dean looked to his sister,
"She's ah, or live in maid, and that's her son, she doesn't speak English,he doesn't either."
" no inglés, es un placer conocerte!" Darcey said smiling.
When that worked, the guy led the Winchester's in the building.
Walking into a room, a guy was painting his body purple.
"hombre púrpura!" Grayson said out in Spanish.
She May have taught him some, knowing it would come in handy one day, here that day was.
" si, sí, un hombre morado!" Darcey Said clapping. "Ah, What? Who are you?" The purple guy asked.
" we're your new roommates.shes the maids"
Dean told him.
The kid looked to Dean.
"Could you get my back? Big game today."