Shadow

£**£

£**£

As the car was parked on the side of the road, Dean got out and Darcey and Sam waited in side.
Sam was reading the news paper and Wearing a costume, so they could go investigate their next case. Darcey was siting In the back, reading a book like Grayson was.
She has had a tough week. She was continently waking up with nightmares and panic attacks.
She had also been waking up because Grayson's nightmares.

She had not been helping with Cases as much as she used to. She mostly helps with the non physical part of hunting.

£**£

Now at a bar, Darcey and Grayson sat a bit far from Dean as he chatted up the pretty bartender when Sam came back. He sat at the table where his sister and nephew were, holding their dads journal.
Sam took out some news paper when Dean finally came over
"Talking to the bartender." He said
"You get anything?" Sam asks
"Besides her number?" Darcey says rolling her eyes
"Come on, I'm a professional. I am offended that you would think that." Dean said to his sister, thong she could see right threw him.
He held up a napkin with her number on it. "All right."
Grayson smiled grabbed it and whipped his messy face with it.
Dean, looked like he was about to cry. "Darcey, you really like your kid do that?" He asked with a hurt tone
Darcey smiled and patted her sons head.
"Yep."
Sam laughed and gave his nephew a high-five.
"Serves you right for not doing a little thinking with your upstairs brain, Dean." Sam says
"Huh? There's nothing. Meredith worked here. She waited tables. Everyone here is her friend. They say she's normal. She didn't do or say anything weird before she died. So..what about the symbol? Anything?" Dean tells them.

"Nothing. It wasn't in Dad's journal or anything usual books." Sam explains

"So we have to dig a little deeper." Darcey says
"There was a victim before Meredith?" Dean asked "right. Yeah. His name was Ben Swardstorm." Sam tells him
"Last month, he was mutilated. Same deal, the door was locked, the alarm was on."
"Is there any connection between them?" Darcey asked as she rubbed Grayson's back now that he has fallen asleep on her lap.
"Nothing I can tell. I mean, not yet." Sam answers her
"Ben was a banker and Meredith was a waitress. They never met, never knew anyone in common. From different worlds."
"So, the only successful intel. We've scored so far is the bartenders number, even though it's covered in ketchup." Dean says. Glaring as his sleeping nephew.
Suddenly Sam looked over Dean's shoulder.
"What?" The twins ask
They watched as he gets up and walks away.
"Sam?" Dean says looking to him
The twins and Grayson walk up to where Sam is talking to a blond girl.
Dean clears his throat. When they still talk, Dean does it again.
"Dude. Cover your mouth." Meg says

"Yeah, ah this is my brother And sister Dean. And Darcey, and her son Grayson." Sam says introducing
"This is Dean, and Darcey?"
"Yeah."
"So you've heard of us?" Dean asked