Bugs

Sitting on the car with Sam, Grayson plays in a puddle near by.
Sam is reading the paper when Dean comes bouncing doll down the stairs laughing and holding some bills.
Seeing them, Sam said, "you know, we could get day jobs once in a while."
"Huntings our day job. And the pay is crap."
"Yeah, but hustling pool? credit card scams? Not the most honest thing in the world, guys." Sam asked
Darcey reaches her hand out and snatched two $5 bills.
"Hey! Dude!" He yelled at his sister. Smirking, she sat back on the car.
Holding out his two hands, he lowers one as Dean says, "let's see, honest, fun and easy." He said raising the hand with the money in it.
"It's not contest. Besides, we're good at it. It's what we were raised to do." He continued.
Sam laughed.
"Yeah. How we were raised was jacked."
"Says you."
Looking to Grayson, Darcey whistled and soon, her almost six year old came running over.
She opened the car door and let him slide in before she closed it.
" we got a guy gig or what?" Dean asked.
"Maybe. Oasis Plains, Oklahoma. Not far from here." Sam says.
"A gas-company employee. Dustin Burwash supposedly died from Creutzfeldt-Jakob."
"Huh?" Dean said.
"Human mad cow disease." Darcey said
"Mad cow? Wasn't that on Oprah?" Dean said
"He watches Oprah?" Sam asked looking to Darcey amusingly.
Nodding, she began to say,
"He also watches—"
"Shut up!" Dean tells her. Though Sam and Darcey are Laughing, Dean ignored them
"So who's guy eats a bad burger. Why is this our kind of thing?" He asked.
Sam then looks to the paper "Mad cow disease causes massive brain degeneration.—"
"It takes months, even years for the damage to appear." Darcey finished for Sam
"But this guys Dustin, sounds like his brain disintegrated in about an hour. Maybe less."
"Okay. That's weird." Dean said
"Yeah. It could be a disease, or it can be something much nastier." Sam tells the twins.
"Alight. Oklahoma." Walking to the car, Dean says,
"Man. Work, work, work, no time to spend my money."
Shaking her head, Darcey gets in the car and sits with Grayson.

£**£

When the Winchester's get to the Oklahoma Gas&company building, Darcey stays behind with Grayson.
Lately she's been feeling a bit off.
She didn't know if it was her anxieties, or just a unbalance in nature, but she knew she needed to take a breather because if she didn't, she she wasn't well rested or at her best on a hunt, she could be putting everyone in danger.
When she watched the boys walk in the building, she opens the car door and steps out, stretching her legs.
Leaving the door open for Grayson, she walks a bit away and flipped open her cell.
Dialling her fathers number, she waited for the usual sound of the beep when it went to voicemail.
Sighing, she talked quickly before it ended.
"Hey Dad. We're. We're in Oklahoma. I'm fine, Dean and Sam are fine. Yeah, that's right, Sam. We got him to help us look for you, so, Ah, if or when you get this, please call back."
When she was done, she wiped her cheek.

Letting out a breath, she went back to the car, where Grayson was sitting on top of

"What are you doing up there?" She asked
"Sitting." Was his reply.
"Alright, well if you dent the roof your going to have to explain that to your uncle."
Nodding, Grayson climbed down and went back into his spot in the back seat.