Bloodlust

Then

Then

The darkness was something Darcey got used to by now.
There were no windows that let the beautiful light brighten up this damp room in a basement.
The girl sat, cross legged, in the furthest corner from the metal door.
Her arms tired together with a zip tie, like always.
Her wrists were red and always bleeding.
She shivered as a slow breeze of coldness flowed in.
Not having been fed it a while her body was starting to get cold more often.
When the sound of the lock clicked, she knew it only meant pain. She huddled more into the corner, wishing if she pressed herself against it hard enough, she would sink through it and disappear and be back with her father and brother.

The girl looked up, only to be a bit blinded by the small amount of light that seeped from the open door.
She knew not to make a run for it when it opened, she learned the hard way.

"Well, hey Sweetheart." The crude voice of her captor filled her ears.
Her hands shook and her eyes glistened with tears.

£***£

Now,

Darcey turns in her sleep, the familiar rock of the impala that she didn't know she would miss so much helped her sleep, but the nightmare and loud Dean's Triumph is what woke her up with a startle.

"Woo! Listen to her purr. You hear anything sound so sweet?" When his sister made a gasp sound, he looked in the review mirror and saw that she was awake. The slight fear and anxiety on her face didn't go unnoticed by the twin brother.
"Sorry, D. Did I wake you?" He asked her knowing that he was probably partly the cause.
"Yeah, you know, if you and Baby wanna get a room, just let me and Sam know." She told him as she fixed her bed head hair.
"Oh, don't listen to them Baby. They doesn't understand us, and she's just jealous because I love you more." He says to the car.
Darcey rolled her eyes as Sam let out a scoff.
"You're in a good mood." Sam says stating the obvious.
"Yes he is. And it's annoying." The sister says only because she's in a horrible mood herself.
"Why shouldn't I be? And you, hush." Dean says over to his sister and Sam.
"No reason." The little brother says
"I got my car. Got a case. Things are looking up." Dean said, a smile plastered on his face.

Darcey wanted to be in a good mood too, but her nightmare, or rather, memory, kept her from doing just that.
It put her in a dark place and she wasn't sure working a case was best, but it was a bit too late now, so, she sat back and just listened to her brothers talk while she thought to herself.

When they were done the last one, after the whole watching Dean smack the car thing, she hung out with her son and apologized for her behavior towards him, Grayson, forgave her in a heart beat.
Sometime, she questions if he's even her son because of how he acts. But when she looks into his green eyes, she knows, with no doubt that he is hers and hers only.