Wendigo part 2

Morning eventually came and the Twins, Sam and Grayson made their way to Black water forest.
"I'm telling you again, I don't think Ben should come." Roy told Hayley as he loaded a gun.
"I also don't think the little guy should come either," he continues saying looking at the Winchester's.
Darcey looked at the ranger. "Mind your business" she said. Roy looked about to them.
"Your rangers?" He asked.
Dean walked up to him. "That's right,"
Darcey tunes them out. Not listening to what Dean, Roy were discussing. She looked around. Still holding Grayson who was doing the same as her.
"Look momma!" He said pointing to a big tree.
Darcey laughed which caused everyone to look at the two.
"You all think this is funny? Her brother might be hurt" Roy said looking Dean. Making Darcey quiet her self. " believe me, I know how dangerous it can be."
"We just want to help her find her brother, that's all. " Darcey finished.

As the gain counted on the hike, the woods seemed to get darker as they moved in deeper.
Dean speaks up. "So Roy, you've don't a little hunting, tell me, Bambi or yogi ever hunt you back?"  With that joke Roy grabbed dean from behind. "Hey!" Darcey said as she rushed up from where she was to get to Dean. "It's okay CC. What are you doing Roy?"
Roy picked up a stick from the ground and stabbed a spot Dean was about to step in. A bear trap snapped the stick.
"You should watch where your stepping, ranger." Roy said smiling.
Darcey patted Deans back then passed a sleeping Grayson to him. Her arm was falling asleep.

Walking forward, Haley then stopped Dean. "You guys didn't pack any essentials. You packed a duffle bag, you're not rangers, who are you?" She asked Dean looked to Sam and Darcey, after handing The little Winchester to his mom once again, nodding to his siblings to go so he could talk to Haley. Darcey not far In front.
"Sam,Darcey and I are siblings. And we're looking for our father, he might be here. We don't know. I figured since that you and me are in the same boat,"
"Well why didn't you guys tell me that from the start,"
Darcey came forward and said, "we're telling you now,besides, that's probably the most honest Dean's ever been with a woman. like ever."

Haley was quiet for a bit. "So we okay?" Dean asked.
"Yeah, we're okay.By the way, cute kid."
Darcey smiles and catches up with Sam.

When Roy stops, Sam asked about coordinates. When they matched the ones their dad gave them,
Dean pulled his siblings out of ear reach of the others and said,
"You hear that?"
Hearing nothing but silence, Darcey looked to Dean.
"Not a thing." She said.
"Yeah, nothing but crickets." Sam said after her.

Roy, being the "smart" guy, said he was going to go take a look around. Hearing this, Sam said. "You shouldn't go off by your self."
"That's sweet," Roy sassed back.
Darcey rolled her eyes. When Grayson began to wake up, she snatched Deans jumbo half full bag of m&ms and let him have some. While her son was munching on them, Dean snatched the bag back from his nephew.

Staying together, everyone continues on feeling in the creepy woods. Grayson now Grumpy because of Dean.
When looking around, Roy shouted for Hayley. Coming up to a ruined camp sight, the Collins girl was shocked.
"Oh my god." She said as she looked at the torn up tents and bags.

"Looks like a grizzly," Roy said.
Darcey shook her head.

"You got a better explanation sweetheart?" Roy said
Dean sent a glare Roy's way and Darcey quickly sent him the finger.
When Hayley began to shout for her brother, Sam went up to her and shushed her quickly.
"Shh,something might be still out there" Sam said.
In her arms, Darcey felt her son squirm. "What's up buddy?" She quietly asked. "Momma I'm scared" Darcey sighed.
"I know Gray, but remember what I told you about being a Winchester?"
Grayson thought a bit then remembered and said, "Winchester's are brave" he whispered. "That's right. And when your afraid of something, what do you do?"
"I remember to think about things that make me happy,"
Darcey nodded. "What makes you happy?" She asked.
As they stood, she listened to Grayson whisper in her ear things that made him happy.