Skin part 2

Waking up, a burst of panic suddenly hit Darcey

"Dean?" She whisper yells.
"Dean?" She tries again when she doesn't get a reply.
Hearing grunting, she Leary's out a breath. "Darcey?" Was Deans voice.
"I'm here." She tells him. "Are you okay?" He asked her.
"I'm, I'm okay, I think the bitch stabbed me though,"

£**£

Meanwhile, Sam is in a similar situation.
When he woke up, he saw the Dean double walk in with a bunch of rope.
Making his was over to Sam, he slaps him.
"Where are they? Where's Darcey and Dean?" Sam asked.
"I wouldn't worry about them." The shapeshifter said.
"I'd worry about you."

"Where are they?" He asked again.
The shapeshifter turned, "you really want to know. I swear, the more I learn about you and your family.. I thought I came from a bad background."
Sam questions
"What do you mean, learn?"
Watching as the shapeshifter's head shakes, Sam waits
"He sure got issues with you. You got go go to college. He had to stay home. I
Mean, I had to stay home. With Dad, and Darcey. You don't think I had dreams of my own? But dad needed me. Darcey Needed me.
Where the hell were you?"

Sam looked up, "where..are my siblings?"
"I'm your brother, and your sister..well... three kids is one two many in my opinion. See, deep down, I'm just jealous. You got friends. You got a life. Me? I know I'm a freak. And sooner or later bedrooms goi g to leave me."
"What are you talking about?" Sam asked the thing impersonating his brother.
"Hell, I did everything dad asked me to, and he ditched me too. No explanation, just: poof!
Left me with your sorry ass, and a sister who can barely live on her own or take care of a kid without freaking out."
"But still, this life, it's not without its perks. I meet the nicest people. Like little Becky. You know Dean would bang her if he had the chance. Let's see what happens." He finished his monologue with a smile.

£**£

Waking up again, she headed grunting.
"Dean?" She whispers.
"Yeah." He whispered back.
Hearing the groaning too, Dean looked over in the direction of the sound. "That better be you, Sam. And not that freak of nature."

Hearing Deans voice, he laughed. "Yeah it's me, he went to Rebecca's looking like you. Is Darcey with you?"
"Yeah, I'm here." She replied.
"Thank God."
"Well, he's not stupid. He picked the Handsome one."

When Dean finally got out of the rope, he went to Darcey.
As soon as she was free, she gave her brother the biggest hug.
When he let go, he answered Sam who was explaining what the shapeshifter has done.
"What do you mean?" Dean asked
"It's like he was downloading your thoughts and memories." Sam says.
" like the Vulcan Mind Meld?"
"Yeah, something like that. Maybe that's why he didn't just kill us."