Everybody loves a clown

£***£The fire cracked as it burned the laying figure in it

£***£
The fire cracked as it burned the laying figure in it.
The heat and smell burned the girls nose all at once.
The oldest sibling held Her little brothers hand and hugged his arm. She watched as he let a few tears slip by. The second oldest holding the youngest boy of the family.
His small head in the crook of his uncles neck.
Sam, who stood beside Dean, said, "before - - he..did he say anything to you? About anything?"
Darcey shut her eyes. He did says things. But truly the last thing he said was to Dean and Dean only.
So when her brother told Sam that he didn't, she was almost shocked.

£***£

About a week later, The rest of the living Winchester's were at Bobby's.
Grayson was relieved to be back at his old bedroom with his toys, books, and bed.
As the young boy was doing just that, up in his room, Darcey helped Dean as they fixed the car.
She only really handed him the tools he needed, but still helping no less. Plus, she wanted to stick close to Dean. He made her content and at ease.

The Girl sat on the floor next to him while he was under the car. A book in hand during the proses, to be quiet honest, she was a bit board and got tired of cloud watching and standing up and down and waking back and forth to the tools and back to Dean.
When she heard footsteps, she looked up and saw Sam walking towards them.
"How's this car coming along?"
He asked

From below, Dean answers, "slow."
"Yeah? Need any help.?"
Darcey made a scoffing sound "I'm helping him." She said in a duh tone as she jesters to herself.
Sam smiles at her, "you're reading a book." He says 
"Plus, you under the hood? I'll pass." Dean tells him
"Need anything else then?" Sam tried
Dean rolled out from under the car.
"Stop it, Sam." He says
Darcey shook her head and went back to reading.
Getting up and going over to where the tools where Dean says , "stop asking if I need anything. Stop asking if I'm okay. I'm okay. And D, you suck at your one job." looking from his brother to sister then back at his brother.
"Really. I'm okay. I promise." Dean tells Sam
"All right. Dean, it's just, we've been at Bobby's for a week and you haven't brought up Dad once. Neither of you have actually." Sam says bringing Darcey into the conversation.
She looked up from her book just as Dean said , "you know what? You're right. Come here. I wanna lay my head  gently on your shoulder. Maybe we can cry, hug. Maybe even slow dance."

"Dean—" the sister says warning her brother
"Don't patronize me, Dean. Dad is dead. The colt is gone and it seems pretty damn likely that the demon is behind this, and you're acting like nothing happened. Say something, all right?" He'll, say anything. Aren't you angry? Don't you want revenge?" Sam rants

"Anything." Darcey says mockingly to Sam, to which he proceeds to ignore.
"All you do it sit out here all day long, buried underneath this car. And Darcey, you're no better then he is, talk to Grayson lately?" He says to her.