chapter 1- New beginnings

Author P.O.V

Your name is (Y/N) you live in a apartment after you parents died,you feel kinda sad but not that sad to miss them that but no matter how much  you tell yourself its not your fault you still feel guilty about what happen to them.you'll get nightmares but you have this weird thing of waking up at 5:30 am. 

3rd person P.O.V

(y/n) woke up she looked around wondering what time is it she turned her head towards the drawer the alarm clock says 5:30 Am she muttered under her breath "Why...".

(y/n) P.O.V

"why..." i said i decided i should get the day started i look outside it was still dark outside.I went to the bathroom to take a shower

Time skip by your lazy author~

(y/n) P.O.V

I changed into my (F/t) and (F/p) then walked to the living room to get my (F/s) (i forgot to put this as your favorite shoes sorry!)I then headed out.

??? P.O.V

I could not see anything it was way to dark the thing i could see was the two little holes i could see my owner holding me i got scared when he looked at me i went back to the corner of the dark room i hated him i dont know what he was going to do but if i die i guess it would be fine so i wont get hurt by my owner.I hated when he on me a fucking collar i felt the whole room fall like i was in a elevator that broke when it hit something i hit my head during the process.Then i heard him saying "i dont want you anymore".I felt relieved but also scared since im still stuck in this room i decided i worry about that later then took a nap after i heard his footsteps leave.

(y/n) P.O.V

I walked to the park since no one was really there i sat on the bench then looked up at the stars it looked so peaceful... i then i got shivers down my whole body when i heard crunches of grass i looked back down to see what made that sound.It was a guy with a box? "i wonder what he is doing" i thought when he drop the box then it made a sound then he turned around and left.I got up slowly but the closer i got i notice more details on the box it had two little holes in the box i wonder what he had in the box,I looked around to see if the guy was around but i didn't see him so i got the box i heard someone snoring?"what was inside the box?"i wondered when i open it i saw a little guy inside on the corner waking up and it saw me he got closer to the corner and said "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"i got scared when he yelled but then saw he was shaking so i told him in a calm voice "My name is (y/n) and whats your name?" 

??? P.O.V

I was taking a good nap until someone/something picked up the box i was in then i see a little of light in the ceiling i got up and went closer to the corner when i saw her looking at me thoughts raced in my head like who is she what does she want is she going to torture me like my other owner?!But then i yelled at her"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"She got scared but then she said "My name is (y/n) and whats your name?"I wasn't going to tell her my na- i started choking when the collar got tighter i didn't know what to do neither did she i started coughing and fell to my knees and hands.

(y/n) P.O.V

"My name is (y/n) whats your name?" i said but then he fell to his hands and knees i started to panicked until i saw his "collar" He shooked his head up and down i guess i said out loud then i said "we need to release or break the col-"Then he stopped choking i got confused and scared at the same time wondered what happen he looked at his body and calmed down he gave me a shrugged then stayed quiet while sitting down at the side of the box i told him "im gonna take you home and take that collar off is that ok?"He got scared when i said the word "home" so i started going back home with the box in my hands.

??? P.O.V

I was choking until she said"We need to release or break the col-"When she said "release"the collar stopped choking me i took deep breaths then calmed down and sat down later i saw her with scared eyes she told me"Im gonna take you home and take that collar off is that ok?"I was gonna say hell no but i remembered the collar around my neck so i just shrugged my shoulders and we headed off to "home".