Chapter 13 - Issues

Authors note: Thanks for everyone's support sorry if i haven't made that much chapters i'll try to do much as i can or if you guys want you can tell me ideas of what to do in the next chapter but if i don't choose it then i'm sorry also i might do this in third person but i don't know yet now onto the story.

(Y/n) pov

I walked to the kitchen and looked around before thinking "Hey Red what do you want to drink?" I asked curiously while slightly thinking. Red looked at me thinking for a bit before blushing softly "M-mustard..." He says looking away while staring at the knifes. I nodded and go to the fridge and open it to find a bottle of mustard i blinked slightly before placing it on the counter and Red next to it.

Red used his magic to tilt it over but it seemed to make him flinch in pain i gently rubbed his head "Hey are you okay? You looked hurt by something..." I said in my worried tone trying to figure out what made him flinch in pain. Was it his magic or something else? Red looked at me before looking away drinking the mustard from the tip of it his sockets went dark as he kept drinking it.

I stood there awkwardly feeling weird just standing there which was minutes but felt like hours instead then i realized something. I looked at passed out/drunk Red and see the mustard bottle was empty i blinked slightly before giggling i gently picked him up and threw away the empty mustard bottle in the trash.

I head towards the bathroom and turned on the sink putting the warm water i slowly took off his clothes EXCEPT his shorts before cleaning his bones with the water and soap. Then froze seeing the cuts on his wrists i quickly took out the med-kit and gently place him on the counter i turned off the water, I took out the gauze and gently pour a bit on his wrist which was a bad idea since he jolted awake looking around while growling loudly "WHO THE HELL WOKE ME....up....oh hey (Y/n)....sorry..." He says rubbing his eye sockets you could see bags under his eye sockets. "It's okay i don't mind...." You said while thinking This is a great chance to ask him about it but to my guess he is the one who did it...I looked around for a bit before looking at his wrists.

Red pov

Shit i forgot about the cuts on my wrists... I thought then i looked at you for a second before looking away ashamed of myself. "I uh.....well you know worried....and *cough* sad....." I said while i covered my own cuts with my sleeves but you noticed right away pulling it up again. "Red just answer this one question for me....please..." You said looking at me while i felt like shit knowing what your gonna ask. "Y-yeah (Y/n)?" I said nervously. "Did you cut yourself?" You asked while fiddling with your fingers slightly. I sighed softly before looking at you mostly eyes...."Y-yes...i...did..." I said answering your question before i could pull over my hood you picked me up gently then gave me a hug.

I hugged you back tighter not wanting to leave you at all, This made me a bit tired or maybe it's because of the mustard i drank that is still in my system which means....

(Y/n) pov

Red started to cry i couldn't help but kinda smile? The reason is that he looks like a baby and when a kid start crying they kinda look funny (Hey don't judge me). Red looked up at me he reached his hands out making grabbing hands, I moved him more up to my face "Yeah Red?" You said curiously. Red looked at you for a second before he place both of his hands on the side of your cheeks then he looked at your lips. "H-hey Red your um drunk we should get you back to sleep" You said with nervousness while trying to pull him off but he had a iron grip and it hurts like hell. Red growls softly "No....i deserve a kiss...." He said in his husky voice he then give you a 'big' kiss on the lips at one point he bit on your lip not a hard bite but enough to make you bleed a little.