Chapter 8 - Past

(Author) POV

Ok hi guys i have been thinking i should at least might make two chapters or three during this week but lets just continue on the story~

(y/n) POV 

"Ugh my head what happen?" I said
"Well you woke up..." Sans said

"Oh um well good morning?" I said I looked around thinking what time is it but of course its 5:30 AM i looked back at sans who looks really tired i thought (Does he really not trust me yet?).

"So i guess you have stuff to do right now i guess i could get those two off of you" Sans said. I then remembered that blue and papyrus fell asleep with me at least they trust me. 

I told sans "Yeah g-great idea" I waited until sans got papyrus and blue off of me when he finished i got up slowly not to wake up well some of them up, Once i got off the bed my bare feet felt the cold floor.

I was about to start walking until Sans said "So what are you gonna do?" I looked at him for a minute then looked at my closet thinking of what clothes im gonna change into, I told sans "I'm gonna change clothes so i better get ready for work" He told me "Wait take me with you" I started blushing i told him instantly "NO nono i uh have to change i dont want you to see me while im changing!" I think he realized what i meant so he said.

"Oh right sorry i can look away when you change it's just..." He looks back at everyone thats sleeping then he looks back at me with worried scared eyes and said "I just don't trust you yet not after you lied about you know the things you could do" I told him "Well its not kinda a lie because even i dont know that i had this type of power but your right i still shouldn't lie about these things and i promise not to lie too you guys anymore" 

I stepped closer to sans and let out my pinky right in front of him but since he can't put his little pinky around mine he just hugged it in my mind i aww at this, So after he let go of my pinky i held out my hand so he could climb on it as once he got on he grabbed my thumb. I walked to my closet to get my (f/s) and (f/p) while i'm at it am gonna get socks too (They could be anything you want them to be).

I started to walk to the bathroom i left the bedroom door open just in case they woke up i also left the bathroom door opened but only a little like a gap. I placed my clothes on top of the toilet and placed sans on the sink counter i didn't have enough time to take a shower i told sans "Ok im gonna change my clothes so please turn around" He nodded it feels so awkward changing right in front of a skeleton.

Time skip~

Same POV

"You could turn around now" I said sans turned around still blocking his eyes with his hands "You sure?" Sans said "Yeah im sure lets go get ready for the day" I said sans stopped blocking his eyes with his hands i put the dirty clothes in the basket and let sans climb on my hand i turned off the bathroom light and closed the door.I walked back to my bedroom again to see if anyone was awake of course someone is awake and it was stretch,Great another person who still dont trust me yet. I walked towards the bed and whispered "Hey are you ok?" He nodded i let out my hand for him to climb the same hand where sans is then i walked to the kitchen after i left the bedroom.

I placed sans and stretch on the counter they just sat while i started to make sandwiches for everyone six small ones and one for me (normal size). I looked back at them yep they are still staring at me this feels so uncomfortable i asked "Did i do something wrong..." They looked at me then looked away sans said "No nothings wrong it just..." "We have more questions then before" Stretch said I looked at them and said "Well ask away i will tell you what i know" They looked worried but sans said "Well for one you look young and what happen to your parent i-uh you dont have to answer it" I felt my tears about to come out i said "No i will still answer besides i promised i wouldn't hide things away from you guys"