Chapter 19 - The beginning

Ink looks at you, You looked at him "I guess this is goodbye...." You said sadly as you slowly look down at your shoes.

Ink then smirked "Well not exactly, you can always come with us" He says with a warm smile as he held out his hand to you. You looked at him in disbelief, "W-what? I c-can really come with you guys??" You ask with hope as you felt something flutter through your chest.

Ink nods softly "Yeah but lets just say there might be one little problem.....but it should be fine!! Now......you can choose if ya want to come or not, but seeing your reaction you wanna come along" He says as he giggles softly. You nodded frantically as you walked over to him holding his hand gently.

Ink then flipped your wrist over and looks at it before painting it with a little red heart, "There now you'll have a soul and all your magic will go into it, but I won't know exactly what soul you will have and thats okay!" He says as he looks at you mostly your eyes, he then stands infront of the portal with you "Ready?"

You sighed softly before looking around smiling softly [I can finally leave this place.....but there is something I'm forgetting.....hmm......maybe it won't matter?] You thought. You looked at Ink again nodding softly "Ready as I'll ever be"

Ink nods before he pushes you into the portal first playfully "Whoops~" He snickers, then he looks around before looking at.....

YOU

Ink smiles waving "Hey remember I said there will be a little problem? Well its actually worse than I thought it would be.....but that's okay!" He says with a grin. "Either way I gotta go now!! See ya later~" He purrs teasingly with his eye lights dark red before he enters the portal, the portal closes behind him.

Season 2 coming soon

Author's note:

Welp......guess there is more to come soon~ 🙃

I still need people to help me out on the next season someone already got the Underswap bros, so I just need someone to Rp as Undertale, Underfell, and surprise, surprise Horrortale bros (They haven't met Y/N yet •>• )

I hope you guys have a great day! See ya guys later peace ✌

(Sorry for the short chapter (ಥ﹏ಥ)