Chapter 6 - Is it really like home?

Author

I didnt really was planing on making another chapter so i decided to make one just in case something happen on the weekends ok were gonna continue on the story ok see ya~

So we started where everyone was asleep right? right...

The first one to wake up is... 

(Y/N) P.O.V 

I woke up trying not to move since i had stretch on my neck and the rest under the blanket i use my left hand to softly grab stretch trying not to wake him up and placed him under the blanket with the others i looked at all of them they looked so cute i thought i look at the clock at my drawer it was once again 5:30 AM i sighed as i got off the bed slowly making sure i didnt wake anyone up from their slumber or what i thought once i got out of the room i went into another room to start making their clothes i open the door but i closed it i then sat down on the chair in front of my desk and started using the machine with the cloths to make clothing maybe i shouldnt have used it because it made a loud noise no one noticed until i saw someone at the door frame.

Stretch P.O.V

I woke up to see (Y/N) left the room after placing me under the blanket with the others i wasn't tired anymore i want to see what she was doing .I still had the towel around me while i got up i started walking to the other side of the bed i climbed down the side of the bed and walked across the cold floor i heard a noise i thought i would never hear ever again but i guess i shouldn't have trust her did she really even meant what she said last night? I felt tears going down my face but i still want to see what it was maybe it wasn't a torture machine maybe its jus-. I saw the machine i saw her doing something looks like shes hitting something on the bottom it looks like a pa-. My thoughts were cut off when i heard (y/n) said "Are you ok?" I instantly tensed up she got off her chair going towards me without thinking i started running back wanting to warn the others that she was gonna torture us i yelled "SANS!!!" I tripped over my towel and fell hard on the ground then i saw sans teleport in front of me and said "What happen!?" I looked at him and looked back at her to see worry in her eyes but before i said anything sans said "What the hell were you doing?!" She looked confused and had tears in her eyes she got closer and sans went in front of me opened his arms wide but she just sat down and put her head down whispering "I-im s-sorry i didnt mean too i guess you guys want to leave right?" Me and sans looked shocked at what she said but then sans whisper to me "what did she do to make you scream while running away from her?" I said "I heard a torture machine it had a pad on the bottom of the de-" He looked at me mad "Was it really a torture machine?" Sans said i stared at him dont know what to do but then sans took my hand and went towards her i was scared what she was going to do but then sans made me pat her head even sans did he said "Were not going to leave." We backed away while she lifted her head and said "Then why did you run away while you were crying?" I said "Because i thought you were gonna t-torture us like our other 'owner' i so so sorry i didn't mea-" Before i could even finish what i was trying to say (y/n) picked us up i closed my eyes expecting to be punished but only to have her brace us with her warm hug i calmed down but only to get scared again once we went back to the room with the machine on the desk then we were put on the desk she let go but i didn't want let go of her thumb neither did sans she said "You know i have to check each persons height and width but since your both the same height and width as your siblings it wont take too long so mind letting go of my thumbs?" We both looked at each other then agreed to the idea then nodded to (y/n) while letting go of her thumb.