Chapter 9 - work

Author pov

I thought a lot of things recently and i feel like i should just punch myself in the face because of how i write these chapters like come on i need to add detail to the scenery so you guys can at least know how the surrounding look like.

I just hope you guys like it so yeah onto the story~

(y/n) pov

"Thats all i could remember but i still have questions of how i even got out..." I said I looked at the kitchen counter to see stretch and sans they look so confused, Yeah i would be too. "That still doesn't explain what happen to your parents" Sans said Stretch nodded his head in a agreement. "Look i even want to know what happen to them but i dont want to really think about them after the things they did the things they..." I felt tears sliding down my cheeks i wiped them off with my sleeves. I finish making the sandwiches i gave one to sans and stretch.

They ate the sandwiches i looked at the clock its 6:25 Am. I sighed at this and said "Just stay here while i get the rest ok?" I was about to turn around and head to my bedroom but Stretch said "Wait take us with you" I looked back at them and pulled out my left hand. Sans hopped onto my hand while stretch climbed on it i start to head towards my bedroom, I placed sans and stretch on top of my desk the left side wall where my desk is while the bed is in the middle facing the door and to the right is my closet. I looked at everyone yup they all still asleep i went to my closet and grabbed my messenger bag.

 I looked at everyone yup they all still asleep i went to my closet and grabbed my messenger bag

(This how the messenger bag look like)

Everything is ready all i need is to get the bitties and take them to work, I look back at my bed i saw blue,papyrus and boss they looked around until they spotted me. I shyly waved at them "Good morning human (y/n)!" blue and papyrus said "Ugh" Boss said I walked back to the desk and pulled out my hand for sans and stretch to climb it, After they climbed up i put them on my left shoulder. I went back to the bed i asked boss "Hey uh can you wake up edge?" Boss looked away and said "Sure fine someone has to wake up my lazy pity of a brother" He ran towards the pillow where edge was sleeping and smacked the back of his head and said "Come on wake up the pity human is waiting for us!" He stared at edge while edge was rubbing the back of his skull. "Thats not nice mean me!" Blue said "Whatever" Boss said Then he looked at me tapping his feet waiting.

I realized what he was waiting for i sat on the left side of the bed and pull out my hands for them to hop on blue and papyrus hopped on my left hand while boss dragged edge and climbed on my right hand. I got off the bed and pass though my bedroom door and walked down the hallway passing the living room to the kitchen i placed everyone down except for edge because he's still asleep in my right hand. I gave everyone a sandwich "Do you guys like the sandwich?" I asked wondering how they like it. "Its taste good human!" Papyrus said "You make great sandwiches human (y/n)!" Blue said "Well its good but not as perfect as me" Boss said oh well i thought.