Chapter 16 - Heat part 2

Papyrus nods "Y-yeah Heat......I don't understand much of it but my b-brother Sans could explain but not n-now...." He says still sweating as he pants heavily he slightly pulled on his scarf even cartoon-ish steam came out from his neck.

You nod softly looking at him worriedly until you got a idea. "Can a cold shower work on you guys??" You ask with slight hope, Papyrus shrug slightly not really knowing if it helps.

You grabbed his hand "Okay were gonna head in the shower and doge the others then fill up the bathtub with cold water....." You say while you slightly open the door. Then you and Papyrus book it into the bathroom you both sighed in relief seeing no one. The bathtub was already filled up with cold water but how-

Blueberry was in it with no clothes but he had cyan glowing smooth kinda gooey skin ecto body, he turns around and looks at both of you blushing darkest "H-hey (Y/N)........" He says shyly before glancing away, slightly hiding deeper in the tub.

Papyrus perks up to this as he walks over to the tub he slowly takes off his scarf then his battle body.

This is where you leave the bathroom to not invade their privacy even though you already did. You looked around cautiously until you backed up accidently bumping into someone.

You turn around only to be pinned against the wall by your arm, a shadow hover above you, you nervously looked up gulping slightly before you blinked seeing Honey with no shirt on but only shorts. Honey leaned in closer breathing warm air on your neck "You know (Y/N) its rude to try and hide from us especially that sexy little body of yours, I just want a little taste~" He growls deeply into your ears.

You froze feeling your face heat up [Am I blushing?! What's going on?!] You thought in confusion that you hadn't realize his orange smooth gooey skin pressing against you pinning you more into the wall, wait a second......does he have muscles?! And yup there it was his abdomen right in front of you then up above is his pecs but they weren't you know bodybuilder type.

You got a bit flustered from this, you forgot how Blueberry looked like making you curious wondering what Papyrus skin looks too. You didn't have enough time to think as Honey lift up your chin kissing your lips sweetly even looking at you in the eyes.

Honey was blushing like a mother trucker, he leans back breaking up the kiss as he smiles looking at your eyes he sweats a bit slightly letting go of your arm. The confusing part is that his hands, skull and feet are not gooey like his skin, it was still that boney smooth bones.

You didn't know how to feel about this, were you nervous? Scared? Excited? What's this feeling?!?!

*heartbeat*

*heartbeat*

*heartbeat*

Your heart bumps faster and faster by the second while you try to stop trembling but your way too excited? You didn't know yet but you quickly walked away from Honey and walked back to your room to see the cages are broken.

You then heard the door slam close behind you, with quick speeds your picked up and pinned down on the bed. When you were carefully placed on the bed? You close your eyes before opening your eyes you gulped slightly already sweating from the smell in the room.

Boss was on top of you as he grins with his sharp teeth? Bones? Whatever, mouth! He has his legs beside your body and didn't even try to pin you down, not like Honey.

He had a dark crimson red blush on his face as he sweats a bit. He has both of his arms right beside your head, you look at him with a lot of nervousness. "H-hey B-boss I uh.....um....w-w-whatcha d-doing???" You ask nervously and getting more nervous when he leans close to your face. Boss then licks your neck all the way up to your cheek he purred in delight, "You taste great human~" He growls deeply but in a sexy way.

You squeaked in surprise as you try getting off the bed, but of course Boss stops you from doing that by laying on you. Well his lower half went past yours since he is way taller. You then blushed darkly when you saw his crimson dark red smooth gooey skin, he was more muscular than the others. But how did you know this? The attitude, the death stares he usually do and mostly that handsome face of hi- I mean *cough* t-the dominance against you? (NO WAIT-)

Boss looks at you, god those eyes you have....the smooth beautiful skin that just felt so nice against his h e w a n t e d m o r e.

He leans over and smelled your scent, he blushed even darker as he nibbles on your neck making you let out little groans of delight. You were about to protest until he kissed you, giving you a taste of him but in return you giving him a taste~

You felt his tongue slip in more into your mouth searching around inside as you lean into him wrapping your arms around his neck feeling his smooth gooey skin......then BOOM, you stopped yourself and quickly break the kiss as you look up at him being breathless. He too was breathless from the kiss he was about to let you go but quickly leaned over "Gotta make you m i n e~" He growls lowly as he bites hard on your neck, he quickly cover your mouth to muffle your screams.

Boss took his sweet time on the bite on your neck already sinking his teeth all the way in. Then he stopped licking up the blood and leaving a big huge love mark on your neck claiming you as his.

Boss slowly got up and let you go as he looks at you with a smile, a evil one at most. He got off the bed and left the room. You were there stunned but really excited? What was this feeling you were having? You didn't have time to think about it though because two seconds later Sans came in the room closing the door behind him "There ya are~" He growls as he teleports on top of you pinning you against the bed. He grips your hair tightly "Get ready for the b o n e z o n e~"

Author pov

So uh....sorry I took long there was or is a lot of issues I need to fix but I guess short chapters will have to do. Even though I take a long time to make them *nervous giggle* also I been making a new story but didn't make it yet....so that will come out soon as well anyways!! I hope you guys have a great day, see ya later!~

Bonus 😎👌

Sans: I was about to have the b o n e z o n e......GOD FUCKING DAMN IT-

Blueberry: Lazy me!! No swearing!!!

Red: I ain't in the chapter but do you see me complaining Sans?

Honey: Hehe at least I got a taste~

Boss: And I got way more than just a taste~

The rest of the crew: *A whole lot of confusion*