Chapter 5 - Home

Author: 

Yes i know i know i just made a chapter but at least let me do this because i felt bad not posting on Saturday i was but you know my lazy side was like "chill" so i was nah not today so yeah now im writing a story so yeah OK onto the story~

What happen last chapter 

they all were in the car while driving to home and have five new little guys what will happen next?

ok bye~

Edge p.o.v 

I was kinda happy and worried at the same time i got my brother and friends back but worried that (y/n) will get mistreated and wont be trusted easily so i will have to try and help them trust her like how i trust her but it might take a while so.

??? p.o.v 

Did the human really drink the poisoned tea well she is going to die will time to make a backup plan i wonder if edge knows the human well.

??? p.o.v

 I hope she didn't really drink the tea i tried to warn her but she seems nice and friendly but they could easily fake it on the other hand if she did drink it she would die and we could escape somewhere else.

??? p.o.v

I feel tired but i can't sleep yet i don't trust her so i will have to answer her questions she looks young does she live with her parents?

??? p.o.v

I hope the human is nice she seems nice but my brother told me not to easily trust them only if they trust the human then it's fine so i guess i have to watch her every move.

(y/n) p.o.v

I told them "Were almost home get ready" I took a turn and parked the car i was gonna get edge but the taller skeleton held him by his side being protective then i dont know what edge whispered to the taller skeleton but he seemed relaxed a bit and i pulled my purse and told him "Hop in" I waited i wasn't inpatient so i waited they went a pair of two the first pair was edge and his brother that was taller then him but im guessing each of them look the same but with different colors and different clothing the other pair was the wait they all have the same height difference? Oh well the second pair was a little guy with a pink slipper but the other was gone and his sweater was blue but there was holes he also had shorts and the taller one wears a body suite? Or armor but he didn't have shoes or socks he also had a ripped scarf he has pants on then the last pair was the same height the smaller one wears a baby blue suite? hm he also had a scarf but changed it into a bandanna and he also doesn't have a shoe but do have socks just one of his little boney toes was out of the sock he also wears pants the taller one was wearing a orange sweater i think since it looked like someone shredded it into pieces he was wearing shorts and he also has one shoe and the other foot just had a sock. I need to make clothing for them i told him "Im just gonna zip the zipper so you guys wont get cold ok?" Edge told them something they calmed down and they nodded i was glad edge was helping me calming them down i walked to my door i opened the door with my keys and closed the door and locked it i went to my diner table and put the purse down i turned around took off my (f/c) jacket and went back and sat down on the chair i opened it up i tried putting my finger in the purse so they could climb out but someone bit my finger i didn't care i just wanted to know if they feel safe the one who was biting me was edge brother the taller one he then stopped biting me then looked at me with worry in his eyes and said "Im so so sorry i didn't mean to i swe-" I cut him off saying "It's ok edge did the same thing when i tried to pick him up." He looked at me confused and said "You'r not gonna punish me?" I said "Why would i punish someone?" My heart was dying hearing that they have been punished and abused. I put down the taller skeleton on the table he was sitting down i looked back into the purse and use my left hand because i had blood on my right hand i turned my hand into a elevator and told them "hop on" edge hopped on and waited for the pair to get on the ones that got on was the skeleton with the blue jacket and the skeleton with the body armor that has a red scarf i set them down on the table i looked back at the only two pairs it was the baby blue skeleton and the orange skeleton they raised their hand and flipped it over i was confused until i said "Do you want me to turn my hand around?" They nodded so i flipped my hand told them "can you guys please move so i could lower down my hand." They backed all the way of the other side of the purse and once i placed my hand down they climbed one the shorter was holding my arm holding for balance and the taller one holding the shorter one to his side i lifted it they panicked the taller one fell off my hand and i use my other hand to catch him and i asked "Are you ok?" He gave me a thumbs up i relaxed a bit and placed them on the table then i told everyone "Everyone stay here so i could get that collar off of you." I then started looking for my tools on top of my fridge.