Chapter 15 - Heat!

You looked at everyone seeing they are burning up, beads of sweat are slowly falling down off their skulls. Were they sick? No way they could be sick i mean they didn't do that would get them sick......did they? You panicked a bit, you were about to get off the bed until Boss launched onto your hand. "B-Boss? What's happening?! Why do you guys look like that?!?!" You asked confused but mostly worried out of your freaking mind. Boss looked at you blushing darkly as he kiss your hand "Your skin is so wonderful (Y/N)~" He purred lovingly nuzzling into your palm.

You blinked in surprise "SINCE WHEN WERE YOU NICE?!?!?" You said so confused by Boss's affection, even blushing a bit while you looked at him. Boss looks at you, he looked so out of it as if he got shot by a tranquilizer dart. "Please let me explain but let me.....get closer to you~" He started climbing up your right arm slowly. You trembled slightly as you backed off, Everyone growled at you because of it.

Red panted slightly as he stared at you "Please come back sweetheart~" He whined drooling slightly while he groans a bit.

Sans and Papyrus teleported somewhere else....

Honey crawled at the very edge of the bed before falling off of it, You quickly caught him and lifted him up towards your face "W-what is g-going on?!" You ask again still confused what's wrong with everyone and why they stared at you affectionately.

Honey smiled "Glad you ask, we love you (Y/N)~ now give me a kiss on the lips won't cha?~ " He purred as he leans in closer kissing your bottom lip. Which made you flustered backing your head "WHAT?! OKAY I'M OUT!!!" You said as you quickly placed Honey and Boss on the bed you ran towards the door but it was engulfed by red magic. You turn around to see Red using his magic on the door he then slammed it close even locking it. "Your not going anywhere sweetheart~" He growled sexually as he slowly crawls across the bed.

You were obviously mad [THEY THINK THEY COULD TREAT ME LIKE THIS OH HELL NAH!!!!!] You thought as you went to the closet [I thought i wouldn't be needing this but i guess it will come in handy] You thought as you took out animal cages carriers.

Every bitty froze from this staring at the cages, You looked at them with a smirk.

Oh shi-

[A hour later~]

Every bitty were in cages except for two bitties, Sans and Papyrus. You gently place the cages on the bed looking at them. "What the fuck is happening and why do you guys act like that?" You asked so confused by this whole situation. Then you heard a portal open you look at the wall seeing Ink he also seem burning up blushing darkly in a rainbow color sweating a lot "I-I'll get the rest home b-but soon I will t-tell you when I need them.....I gotta go I don't wanna you know hehe.....see ya" Ink says before going back to the portal.

You blinked confused [The rest home? Does he mean Lust and Comet?] You thought then suddenly it all clicked. He was gonna take everyone home back to their AU's but you were gonna be here left alone, this made you tear up a bit [N-no......I don't want them to leave yet!] You thought trying not to burst into tears, just imaging the emptiness of the apartment without them made you feel lonely....

You quickly stood up and looked at the cages wiping your own tears away [Okay calm down.....just need to make sure of something, there's the Underfell bro's and the Underswap bro's but......where's the Undertale bro's?.....] This made you worried as you quickly dashed out of the room.

You looked around in panic as you bit your lip slightly [Where could they be?!] You thought then your bathroom door opens and Sans came out all sweaty blushing like a mad lad he looks at you he doesn't have his sweater or jacket on but what surprised you the most was that he is big now! 5'5! He walked towards you "God you know how long I waited for this (Y/N)?~ I just want to fuck you up real good~" He growled sexually as his magic grows, you looked at his shorts seeing a glowing blue bulge you quickly shook your head [NONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!! NOPE!! NU HUH!!! NEVER!!!! NOT GONNA!!!! NEVER WILL!!!!] You thought.

Then you ran out of there running past him and somehow you managed to doge his hand from grabbing you or your hair, you went inside the machine room with all the clothing that you made for them. You slammed the door behind you and locked it until you sit down leaning against the door you sighed softly in relief relaxing. Then you heard someone in the closet panting and whining you froze up from this as you kept quiet.

It becomes louder and louder by the second, you for some unknown reason decide yeah I should check it out. In which you did walking towards the closet opening it slightly before you blinked in surprise. "PAPYRUS?!?!" You say in disbelief he looked kinda normal but he was blushing darkly in a orange color just like Honey's. Papyrus looks up at you he was also normal size instead of small bitty size, he stood up and looked down at you. You were already ready to jump through a closed window and break your body but Papyrus sadly stopped you from doing so he grabbed your arm.

"W-wait....I'm not like my brothers.....Blue is the s-same....." He says as he looks at you, you looked up at him "What is going on?! They are going insane!!! I mean yeah I know some of them were crazy but crazy enough for Sans to literally asking- no wait not asking SAYING to rape me!!!!" You say with a annoyed anger tone which makes you growl crossing your arms.

Papyrus stood there fiddling with his scarf as he blushes darkly "W-well.....the only reason w-were....like this is b-because of Heat......" He says as he covers his mouth as he looks at you.

You blinked [Like as in animal Heat?] You thought then you just said it "Heat?".

Author pov:

Hey! So um there is school to worry about now since I been doing for quite a while......sorry for the short chapter that I made the only reason I did this was because I'm making a new story. I already made a couple of some stories even rewriting a new one. I hope you go read them only if ya want but anyways I hope you guys have a great day!!! Goodbye!!! Anything you want to say??? Sans?

Sans: "Besides a goodbye, many puns I want to say since I never made one in this whole damn book......" *cough* "Anyways i'm feeling bonely and I just think my puns aren't even punny anymore to anyone. You think I might be goating about it but really i'm just board.

Bonely - lonely
Punny - funny
Goating - joking
Board - bored
(Just incase you didn't get it :3)

Honey and Red "OH HE GETS TO MAKE PUNS AND JOKES BUT NOT US?!?!?!?!"

Error: "Oh ShuT tHe Up!!! At LeAsT yOuR iN tHe DaMn BoOk!!!!"

Author: "Stop breaking the fourth wall please....j-just I need to sit down and think about this whole thing."

Ink: "Think about what? You got no brain-" *ACK*

Author: *Smacks Ink with a baseball bat* "HUSH I'M THINKING RIGHT NOW!!!!"