Chapter 17 and 18 - Heat part 3/ The loneliness

You look at Sans trembling slightly before growling loudly "Get....OFF ME!!!!" You shoved him off the bed and you yourself got off the bed then ran to the door slamming it close. You were honestly pissed no one was listening to you, you walked to the living room and waited for one of them.

Boss was the first to enter looking for you, you stood right beside him before you hit him in the back of the skull knocking him out. Later you did this to the rest of the skeletons but obviously except for Blueberry and Papyrus. (cute beans (◕ω◕) )

All the skeletons wake up tied to each other and the couch. You stood there in front of everyone with a pissed off look and having your arms crossed. The skeletons perked up to this looking at you with a nervous or slight nervous look well besides Boss.

Boss stared at you while he glances at the others with disgust. "Mind telling us why we are here (Y/N)?" He ask with a slight of annoyance in his voice.

You kept your arms crossed then you clicked your tongue, "I don't think its that hard to know why....." You said with annoyance in your voice before you smacked Boss across the face hard leaving a red mark of your hand on his cheek.

Boss was stunned as he stayed still staring at one direction trembling slightly, the other skeletons gulped mostly Sans, Honey and Red for some reason? (Mostly Sans and Honey)

You looked at Honey before placing your hands on his shoulders, Honey relaxed a bit until he yelps tearing up slightly when you gripped his shoulders tightly. Really tight that it felt like his skin was about to be ripped off until you finally let go.

Honey sighed loudly in relief, next up is Red and he is there with beads of nervous sweat going down his skull. You walked over to him before you did the unimaginable, you took out his favorite mustard bottle waving it in front of him teasingly before you threw it out the window "Oops~" You say with a grin on your face.

Red teared up slightly as he growls loudly struggling against the ropes which moves the rest of the skeleton who are tied up.

You then slowly walked over to Sans sending shivers up his spine, you glared at him before you lean over staring directly into his eye lights.

You for some reason you had mercy on him by doing this, you gripped his chin and made him look up at you. "If you try to do that again without permission, I will break your pelvis...." You growled lowly at him before you stopped. You slowly sat down on the coffee table while staring at them.

12 hours later~

After a couple of hours you untied them then they put on their clothes except they are still normal size (their usual height) and chatted with them which lead to this...

Red scratch the back of his skull before looking at you kinda confused, "No one came over and you had no one call your phone......why is that?" He ask confused noticing no one at all checked up on you for the past what? Days??, weeks???, months????, years?????

The others seem to perk up to this as well, you fiddled your fingers together. "I um well....you see....the thing is that, I have no one.....no parents, no friends, no anything to be honest.....beside this apartment" You said sadly as you hugged yourself tightly slightly tearing up.

You looked at them with teary eyes, your vision blurred from tears begging for you to just start crying. "I had no one for the past years....but you guys came here and gave me some company" You said smiling softly.

"So.....thank you for that...." You said with happiness in your voice as you start giggling before you slowly break down into crying but still smiling. They couldn't help but they stood up from the couch and walked over to you then started hugging you even Boss.

You hugged them back tightly as you smiled while crying. You couldn't even explain how much happiness you feel right now just by talking to them, hell even them looking at you just made you important and not useless.

Everyone: "Your welcome" They said hugging you close to them as they looked at you smiling and yes Boss still has that pissed off look but he actually smiled, looking less threatening.

You smiled at them before wiping your tears away as you breathe in and out slowly calming down. Then a portal opened, Ink of course jumps out of it with Error, who just glares at you for no reason.

You looked at Ink and Error, [Is it time already?] You thought sadly as you gripped your own arm tightly.

Ink sighed softly "Well we gotta get going guys and bring each of you guys back to your Au's as for (Y/N) I need to have a private chat with her" He said as he walked over to you.

The skeletons looked at you sadly before Error growled, "HuRrY uP! We DoN't HaVe ThAt MuCh BeFoRe ThE pOrTaL cLoSeS!!" He crossed his arms glaring at them.

Honey sighed softly as he grabs Blueberry by the hand then lead him towards the portal. He then smirked as he tap Error on the skull making him jump out of the way trembling slightly making his bones rattle.

Honey and Blueberry gave you one last glance waving at you before entering the portal, You waved back sadly as you felt your legs trembling wanting to go with them.

Ink noticed but stayed quiet as he looked at the others "Well? Go on, I'll catch up" He says with a smile. Red looked at you before Boss grabs him by the hoodie dragging him into the portal but he did pause and looked at you, he waved softly and even smiled then he winked at you. He went in through with the portal after Red waved at you even blowing you a heart.

You smiled and even went along grabbing that imaginable heart holding it close to your chest, you felt your actual heart aching, hurting you a lot. It was so hardened that you couldn't cry or show any emotions.

Sans and Papyrus looked at you, Papyrus instantly rushes towards you and hugged you even picking you up. You smiled softly as you hugged him wrapping your arms around his neck "Its okay Papyrus, I'll be fine..." You said with a reassuring smile. Papyrus slowly place you down and wiped away the tears he had in the corner of his sockets as he nods softly.

Sans sighed softly and walked over to you, he looked at you. You smiled softly [If this is the last time I'm gonna seem him then....] You hugged him and then kissed him, Sans blinked in surprise before he melts slowly and hugged you back blushing darkly as he kisses you. You were blushing dark red before you slowly stop hugging and kissing him "Y-you better get going" You said with a stutter no doubt.

Sans nods trembling slightly as he walked over to Papyrus grabbing his hand gently, they looked at you for one last time before going through the portal.

Error looks at you and Ink, "InK, wE gOtTa Go" He said with annoyances in his voice as he glared at you? Why you??

Ink sighed softly "I'll catch up just go" He said as Error growled before mumbling something underneath his breathe before entering the portal.

Ink looks at you.....

Authors note:

The next chapter might be the last 😞

But there is always a way to make this continue :3

I'll will see you later~

Bonus: 👀

I might need some people to help me on this story with a Rp~

Also if ya do Dm, it might take time for me to respond back. Like I said, I'm sometimes busy and sometimes not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯