chapter 3 - dreams

(Y/n) and edge started to dream edge started off by being inside of a cage and his past owner, (y/n) started off by siting on the couch.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I was home but on the couch i looked around to see nothing everything was pitch black but i could only see the couch under me about like five minutes everything turn white but the only thing i could see was a cage and a person?

10 minutes ago

Edge P.O.V

I was inside of a cage i thought my- what am i thinking shes not my owner i knew it was gonna happen but i realized it was only a dream because i saw everything was white and (y/n) doesn't own a cage not that i think of after a second later i saw my other owner saying "Your gonna be returned no ones is gonna take care of you who would? I wouldn't after what you did." I yelled "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU MEAN I DID SOMETHING I-i...i didn't didn't do anything wrong i.." I stopped talking while he was just staring at me grinning i started going backwards to the back of the cage i felt the wall behind me shivers went down my spine when i felt the coldness. I slide down to the floor crouching while holding my legs and arms tighter it feels like they are gonna fall of any second but then i heard (y/n) yelled "What are you doing to him?" I had hope but then my owner had a knife i yelled "WATCH OUT!!" Luckily she doged the knife then the whole cage started to shake then i realized she grabbed the cage ( y/n) asked "Are you ok?" While running away from him i said "yeah im fine but where are we going?"

(Y/n) P.O.V

I had no clue why that person was chasing us but the more i look at him the more details i could see he looks familiar like the guy from the park but then i looked back to where we were running but then we started to fall i dont know how but it felt like the floor broke open we were swallowed by darkness i hold the cage tighter to me then i looked inside the cage edge was still ok but still scared but then the cage started burning i dont why or how? It was burning but i started trying to pry off the cage door i saw that even edge was also trying to help he said "The cage is getting hotter GET ME OUT OF HERE!" After he said that i managed to rip it open then grabbed edge while the cage melted into a blob of metal then we stopped falling i saw that edge was sweating i use my shirt collar to clean off the sweat from his skull than i grabbed him then started to walk we looked at each other nothing happened so far there was nothing to hear the dead silence and inside the darkness we were in i saw a speck of light we started heading towards it but the more we reached for it the more brighter it gets until.

Dream end

3rd P.O.V

(Y/N) and edge woke up at the same time thoughts had been going though their minds did they really meet inside the dream? should they tell each other if that was really them? Thoughts were cut out from when (y/n) remembered she have to find out where the guy from the park was from she got off the bed and looked at the alarm it was 5:30 AM she sighed but looked back and saw edge on the bed still crossing his arms wondering what happen? She went edge and asked if he wanted to take a shower? Edge nodded.

Time skip because lazy author (or because school was about to start)

Still same P.O.V

They finished breakfast and (y/n) went to the box edge was from she looked at the sides then when she flipped it over she found the address she went to the closet to get a piece of paper and pen and walked back to the table to write down the address she then walked back to her room to search up the address in google maps and found out it was a two hours drive she looked back at the time it was 6:30 AM she went back to edge who was still thinking what happen but was cut offed when (y/n) asked "ready to go?" While she put on her (f/c) sweater he said "yeah."

Author:i will see ya later and also i try to type on my phone but it will say keyboard.exe stopped working or something ok bye!