XXVIII: Piercings

Later that evening, Harry, Teddy, and Draco were in the kitchen, trying to make cookies. Teddy got bored after just a few minutes, telling the two teenagers that he was going to watch the television, which had to be explained by Draco to Harry.

Harry was searching in the pantry for flour, his face screwed up in concentration with the tip of his pink tongue peeking out from between his two full lips. When he finally did find the flour, Draco asked him, "Need some help? It looks kinda heavy---"

"I can do it, " Harry interjected, heaving the bag with a bit of a strained face. He set it down on the counter to take a break, but he threw it down with force, causing the white flour to shoot out into Harry's face. "Damn!"

Draco laughed and Harry said angrily, his fists clenched, "Stop laughing!"

Draco, still chuckling, ran a washcloth under the faucet, wringing it out so that it was damp and told Harry, "C'mere, "

"I can do it myself, " Harry mumbled, but he didn't have any venom in his words. He was merely adding input.

Draco chuckled quietly. "I know, but you also said that about the flour." Harry made a face, sticking his tongue out, and Draco added, "I hope your face gets stuck like that."

Harry huffed as Draco wiped at his face, noticing a tiny, almost completely faded scar on his chin. There was also a row of holes on the stiff part of one of his ears, to which Draco asked, "You have piercings?"

"Had, " Harry muttered. "Father didn't like them much. But I have the rings in my suitcase."

Draco said quietly, "I'd like to see you with them if you don't mind."

Harry opened his mouth but closed it without a word. He shrugged and took the rag from Draco, wiling his face off in a hurry, missing a spot on his cheekbone. With his thumb, Draco wiped it off.

"I'd think you'd look good with piercings, " Draco said quietly. "Kinda like a pirate. Or one of those Muggle hipsters."

Harry scrunched up his face. "Gross. I would never smoke a fag or drink coffee as if it were the Elixir of Immortality." Draco rolled his eyes and Harry grumbled, "Fine, " in defeat.

Draco watched him leave as he continued Harry's task of making cookies. A few minutes later, Harry walked into the kitchen, his arms crossed and the ghost of a scowl playing on his face. "See?"

As he came near Draco, he saw four rounded earrings at the top and down the edge of Harry's left ear, catching the light ear only two on the lobe of his right ear. There was also one on his left eyebrow along with another on his bottom lip, in the corner.

"Why'd you get so many?"

"I wanted to make Father mad, " Harry shrugged, as if it wasn't a big deal. "But then he told me that he'd . . .nevermind that."

Draco couldn't take his eyes off of the lip piercing as Harry removed the one over his eye. He was about to take out the one Draco was gawking at when Draco kissed him, loving the way the silver was cool against his lips. Harry parted his lips as Draco flicked the piercing with the tip of his tongue, making Harry's eyes flutter shut.

When Draco pulled away, Harry quickly removed the silver, saying in a hoarse tone, "Let's finish those cookies."

As they were making them, Harry would repeatedly drop a spoon in there, eating the raw dough and glaring at Draco if he so much as opened his mouth to object.

After the fourth time, Draco shoved a small amount into Harry's mouth, shocking Harry as he told him, "Quit that, it's how you get sick!"

"But I---"

Draco said, "Don't talk with your mouth full, " Harry glared at him as they both put small blobs of dough in the oven, and Harry threw his hands up when Draco ate one. "I can do that because I live here."

Harry grabbed Draco by the front of his t-shirt, bringing him down to his level. "Shut up, " he said in a low voice, fastening his lips with Draco's, engaging in a fierce kiss.

Draco, immediately taking charge, pushed Harry against the granite island as one hand travelled to his hair, knotting the strands in a hungry fashion, the other wrapping around his waist. He tasted faintly of chocolate chip cookie dough.

Harry only parted his lips when Draco tugged at his hair a bit, liking the pain. His hands ran up along the edges of the muscles of Draco's heavily toned body. How did he get it this way? Harry tried everything and the most he could get was the outline of abs and a V-line that he would gladly show off to Draco anytime. But also not anytime. Or maybe at all.

They heard the door open and Harry jumped away, his cheeks a fierce shade of crimson and his glasses crooked. Draco straightened them as Remus' voice asked them, "Do either of you want some Firewhiskey before Sirius drinks it all?"

Draco hesitated before saying, "Sure."

But Harry, on the other hand, said, "Thank Merlin, " Remus looked mildly surprised, his eyebrows raised and his hazel eyes wide. Harry wasn't fazed. "You asked."

Harry then poured himself quite a bit of Firewhiskey while Draco, who was never allowed to drink, poured just a tad, watching as Harry took a sip then sighed aloud. "Go easy, "

"It takes a lot to get me shit-faced."

Draco rolled his grey-blue eyes and Harry tried to get the image of what he had seen that night that Draco took his shirt off in his dorm; the muscled abdomen, biceps, and a helluva V-line that made Harry blush every time he thought about it.

He wasn't ashamed of staring, which he did now, as he was sitting on the Black's couch, Teddy asleep and in the spare room.

Draco reached for his hand, holding it loosely. He adored Harry and the way he shamelessly stared at him, the way the light of the television caught on the earrings, the way his eyebrows furrowed and his mouth parted ever so slightly. He adored it all.

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote!