Dark Daddy

Warnings: daddy kink, smutty smutty smutty smut, rough sex, more oral sex,dub-con, maybe some other stuff? Idk. It's still kinda intense.

You've barely had time to recover and now he's completely undressed and teasing your clit and pussy lips with the tip of his cock. You're mewling and lifting your hips, trying to take him inside, but he's not obliging just yet. He wants you to beg.

Your arms are around his shoulders as he sucks marks of ownership onto your neck and breasts. Your every nerve is alight with pleasure, sparking like hot electricity. You won't beg. You won't. But god, you want it so badly. You raise your hips again, inviting him inside without a word, but he chuckles lowly and moves away. "I can do this all night, Little One. If you want it so badly, maybe you should ask."

You squirm and whimper, pussy throbbing with arousal. You need it. You can't fight forever and remain unsatisfied. "Daddy," you sob, giving into your desperation. "Please, Daddy. Fuck me. Want Daddy's cock inside. Please!"

Growling with satisfaction, Darkiplier pins your hips down with one hand, keeping your hands restrained above your head with the other. He begins to push inside you, your natural wetness allowing him to glide in easily. He moans and your feel like you could come right then. He smiles down at you. "Perfect, baby girl. Absolutely perfect." He leans down and kisses you tenderly, a stark contrast to his entire being. When he pulls back from the kiss, he slides his cock back, almost pulling out of you before snapping his hips forward and driving back into you roughly.

You cry out and he urges you to wrap your arms around him and hold on tightly. You do, in fact, just in time for him to set a brutal, claiming pace. Your hips move in tandem with his thrusts, trying to keep up. "Yes, Daddy! Oh god, Dark," you moan as he growls possessively with every thrust. He's as deep inside you as he can possibly be and you can't feel anything else, save for maybe his mouth on your throat as he continues to mark you.

Time ceases to exist as your bodies are melded together. Your fingernails bite into his skin as he continues to drive into you with abandon, occasionally flickering with pleasure. Your every moan echoes throughout the room. He doesn't stop, even as you come a second time. He slows only to feel your walls tighten around his cock before he begins pummeling again. It's overwhelming, but you've never felt this much pleasure in your life.

Your nails drag down his back as he thrusts harder, causing the bed to quake and the headboard to slam into the wall repeatedly. Darkiplier's moans seem to echo yours in between deep growls and snarls. As he begins to approach his peak, he slows down, but doesn't stop pushing as hard and deep as possible. He leans down to take one of your nipples between his teeth, biting down softly as he finally releases, cock twitching as he fills you to the brim. You can only hold on for a second more before you come for a third time, moaning and writhing beneath him.

Body glistening with sweat and chest heaving with panting breaths, Dark pulls out of you carefully. His eyes meet yours and he smirks as he lowers himself to be eye-level with your cunt once again. In spite of your quivering thighs and gasps for oxygen, he employs his skilled tongue once again to clean his own release out of you. He hums at the way your juices taste mix with his own.

Dazed and nerves overworked, you sit up shakily once he finishes cleaning you. You assume he's going to leave; and you need a shower. It seems, however, he has other ideas as he pushes you back onto the mattress with a wicked grin. "Where do you think you're going, Little One?"