Shitty Day

A/N: another Anti x Dark x Reader cause why not

You were coming home from work, exhausted and extremely upset. The person you hated at work got the promotion over you. Of course you’d be angry, they do no work at all. On top of that, coffee spilled on you and you had to change your clothes from a fellow co-worker. The clothes were surprisingly tight and bordering on the short side. The entire day was shitty for you.

You enter your apartment, slamming the door and setting down your things on the table. You go to your room first, kicking off your heels and throwing them across the room. You shimmy out of that stupid pencil skirt you were borrowing and took off the button down. You suddenly felt the feeling that you were being watched. Your hairs on your back stood as you tried to ignore that feeling. You kicked the clothes you took off next to your shoes and you opened your closet, looking for comfortable clothes to put on.

As you were reaching up to the clothes hanger that was carrying a tank top, you felt cold hands on your waist. You screamed, and jolted up. You turned around and faced your partner—well, one of—Anti. You placed your hand on your chest, breathing heavy. “What the hell is wrong with you?” You practically yell and his sly laughter stops. “Well hello to you too, doll.” You smack his bicep. “I hate you.” You growl. Turning back around to grab the tank top off its hanger. You suddenly realize you were only in your underwear. And as if on cue, the green haired demon decides to comment on it. “Nice ass, doll. It seems as if you were expecting me.” You whip around while puling the shirt over your head. “Get out,” You scowl, pushing past him to your dresser to find shorts. Anti still wasn’t taking anything serious. “What? Not anything I haven’t seen before, baby.” You continued to ignore him and you hear a small grunt from him. You pull a pair of shorts and pull them on. Anti suddenly appears in front of you. “Don’t ignore me,” He growls, you can see the anger in his eyes.

Your mood hasn’t changed at all, you were still pissed but for the sake of him not getting any more angry, you planted a kiss on his scowling lips. You cupped his face with your hands and he instinctively placed his hands on your bare hips, slowly roaming down lower, a grunt escaping his smirking lips. You pull back, noticing he isn’t in his true form or at least, the way you see him all the time. He was a pale green, mixed with a normal skin color and a light green. He was still dressed in his black shirt and black ripped jeans. You also notice that his cut is hidden and one of his hands are on your ass.

“Happy?”

He had a hungry look in his electric blue eyes. “Very,” He replied, his signature smirk on his face. You let your hands slip off his chest. “Good, now leave me alone.”

You turn, slipping out of his grasp and go to sit on your couch, plopping down. Anti shows up next to you. “I’m loving the ‘tude, really, I’m aroused as we speak but that’s not the point. What’s wrong, Y/N?” You give him a small side glance with your e/c eyes. He was actually being sincere. You open your mouth to speak but you feel a sudden, sharp shift to the atmosphere. It got colder. “I sense something is wrong?”

Dark. You turn to your other partner all dressed up in a tight black ‘Illusive’ shirt and jeans. His hands gracefully behind his back. Again, he was looking casual. You were slightly confused to why the two entities were dressed differently but didn’t care enough to ask. “Hello,” You say, dejected giving a polite small smile. Dark tilts his head  “Oh, so, he gets a ‘hi’?” Anti asks, offended. “Yes because he hasn’t been annoying me.” You snap back. Dark takes this as an invitation to sit next to you, he walks over gracefully as usual and sits down. He’s sitting more relaxed as his hands are in his lap while Anti is quite the opposite. He’s sitting with one knee up and the other dangling.

Dark can sense that you’re upset, as did Anti. “As Anti said, are you alright, darling?” You sigh, trying to breath out all of your issues but not being able to. You decide to tell them. “The promotion that I’ve been working for was given to the guy who doesn’t deserve it, and coffee was spilt on me so I had to change at work. Then change when I get home because those clothes my co-worker gave me were a bit too small.” Anti purred, “I wasn’t complaining,” You slap his arm, trying to prevent that growing blush.

Dark scowled for a moment before rolling his neck and speaking to you again. “I’m sorry, darling. Do you want us to do anything about it?” You picked up how he said ‘us’. Murdering or hurting people was probably the only thing that Dark and Anti could agree with. You chuckled, lowering your head as you did so. “No,” You look back up to Dark, “And if he doesn’t listen to you?” While he was asking that you feel Anti push your hand onto his leg, his need of attention growing bigger. You comply and start to draw circles on his thigh. “Then I’ll cut his ears off.” Anti says, making you laugh. “I’ll just take it up with him tomorrow.”

“If he gives you any trouble, let us know.” Anti said solemnly, putting his hands over yours on his leg. Dark puts a hand on your bicep, “Yes, what he said.” You give a soft smile, your anger gone but your exhaustion not. You plant a quick kiss on Dark’s lips, keeping your smile as you did so. You slowly get up, letting the two men’s hands slowly drift off of you. You can see Dark’s pleased smile from where you’re standing. “I’m tired. So I’m going to bed,” You mumble, rubbing your eye a little. Dark and Anti share a glance, not knowing what do to.

“Do you want me to join you, doll?”

“Do you want to be alone, darling?”

You weighed your options until you finally said something you were sure wasn’t going to please the both of them. “Nap with me,” You smiled, your voice getting higher in pitch as you braced yourself for their reactions. Dark and Anti locked eyes, scowled, stared at each other, and finally agreed in unison. “Fine,” 

You grinned, “Yay!” They both stood and followed you into your bedroom. The second you were greeted with your bed you hopped into quickly and laid on your back, grabbing and rubbing the blanket to your face. You felt both sides of the bed sink as Anti and Dark crawled in. You smiled dreamily and shut your eyes. You felt Anti rest his softly on your chest while Dark was turned you face you, wrapping an arm around your waist. Anti had his arm strewn across your stomach and you put your hand in his hair, softly playing with it. You placed your hand onto Dark’s forearm which was curling up to be behind his head. 

You slowly started to fall asleep, forgetting why you were mad in the first place.