Kitten ~ Part 1

This one has Anti in it so hope that's ok with you guys

Warnings: Cursing, Boderline Smut, Pet Play(?)

Dark strolled into the kitchen, his suit shredded on his back slowly repairing itself. A scratch on his cheek also mending. The lights flickered, Anti sprang out from the nearest wall socket and snagged a package of poptarts to tear into, "You fucking cheated."

Your brows furrowed and you gasped softly, nearly choking on the tea in hand. You sat down your book, pouting just the slightest bit.

"What have told you two about coming here unannounced? Huh?" You asked, giving them both a pointed look.

Dark went to the coffee maker and poured himself a large mug full, since it had been sitting for awhile it was cool enough to drink. Leaning back against the counter Dark settled a glare on Anti.

"Taking an advantage is not cheating." He took a sip of the coffee before responding, "Complain to the monkey."

"I'll show you fucking monkey, you want round two already?!" Anti's eyes sparked as he growled. He circled round to your spot at the table, he pressed a hard kiss to your temple, "We were.....in the neighborhood. Thought you'd be pleased to see my sweet ass Kitten?"

You arched a brow at the both of them, wiping your temple off with a teasing pout. You bookmarked your page, knowing you wouldn't be getting in any more reading. With a final gulp, you finished your tea and sighed,

"You two being here at the same time either means sex or you want me to settle an argument."

Dark hummed, a smirk hidden behind his cup of coffee. Anti had his hand on your shoulder, his fingers digging in a bit he grinned, "Well since you're asking!"

He grabbed the nearest chair and twirled it around to sit on it backwards facing you.

"Dark here thinks he's the better partner, some bullshit about being able to handle you better in bed." Anti snarled at the outrage of the claim.

Dark put his mug on the counter, "Considering how often I've been seeing you, I must be the preferred favorite."

Anti slammed his hands on the table, "Yea and who is it that's being used as her long term partner, huh?! Long term beats booty call every time."

"As you can see, we continue to disagree. Which is where you come in." Dark moved to the table, staying standing he let his hand rest just an inch from yours

You groan falling backwards on the couch. With a sigh, you cover your face with a pillow to, not only hide your blush, but to show your annoyance. Your blanket fell on the floor and you huff, your voice muffled,

"Really guys? That's what this is about? I'm not answering either, because I don't have a favorite."

Anti slides closer to you, his hands trailing over your hips, "Who said anything about you telling us Kitten?"

A length of shadow whipped out to swat Anti's hands off you. Moving over to your head he grazed his fingers along your scalp, "We both think we know your body best, so it'll be your body that tells us the truth."

You curled in on yourself with another groan and removed the pillow with a sigh, looking between the two of them. Your quick to reach down and grab the blanket, covering yourself back up. You tuck the pillow under your head and curl up tighter. You were denying that this didn't arouse you and they knew it,

"Look, guys, I just wanna drink my tea, read my book, and take a nap. Is that too much to ask?"

Anti rolled his eyes, bunching an end of the blanket in his hands he yanked hard nearly sending you sprawling onto the floor. The blanket thrown to the side he pounced on you, forcing your arms down as he straddled your hips. "We aren't going nowhere till this is settled Kitten."

Dark rumbled low in his throat, from his perspective Anti was already getting an advantage. Using his foot Dark pushed the coffee table as far from the couch as possible, "I'll be sure no one can disturb us."

Shadows rose from the corners and floors to seal off all the doorways and windows from anyone walking in on them. Heat pooled in your stomach and it was getting really hard to deny that you were already wet. Your bottom lip jutted out and you squirmed beneath him. You tilted your head back to look at Dark.

"T-This is so n-not fair."

You pushed against Anti's grasp on you arms, letting out a huff when he wouldn't let up. You squeezed your thighs together, frowning up at him. Anti pulled you up into a sitting position, letting go of your arms he planted his hands on your thighs, his thumbs sliding down between them, "After this long Kitten, you should know we don't give a fuck what you think."

He shifted his hips forward letting you feel his erection already growing under his pants. Dark slid in behind you, his hands slid up under your shirt going straight for the hooks of your bra. His mouth near your ear he rumbled,

"You'll be thanking us in the end."