Dark x Reader x Wilford

Oh my god, I apologize so much for this but I just felt the need to write this out! And I'm running out of ideas :')

“Obviously you were the last one to use it! I don’t shoot people!”

“YOU LIAR! I know you stole my gun! You’re probably jealous that people love me more than you! You…you..”

“Me what?

“YOU EDGE-LORD DOUBLE CROSSING EMO PRICK!”

“You better take that back if you want to make it out of here alive!”

Walking into the house and hanging your coat up on the rack you wondered what was going on between those two this time. It’s not like they fought a lot, but when they did it escalated quickly. This isn’t how you thought your day would turn out either. Sighing you decided to just get this over with. The quicker the better.

Entering the living room with your eyes closed you tried to gain their attention not realizing the glorious sight before you.

“Guys, can you please not do this now? I’m already exhausted from work and the last thing I want to deal with is- woah, what?” When you looked up at them you became speechless. I mean what the hell was up with their faces? At the moment all you could do was look back and forth between them. Dark was the first one to speak up.

“Love? Is something wrong?”

You just stared at them and blinked repeatedly. It wasn’t until a few seconds later you responded back. And even then you still couldn’t comprehend what was going on.

“I- I mean. I guess I was- I don’t remember but I just have one question.”

“What is it cupcake?”

Looking at them again, this time when you spoke you had your thought process back.

“What the hell is wrong with your faces?”

Okay, maybe that was too blunt and it certainly caught them both off guard. At least you think it caught Wilford off guard because at this point you couldn’t even see his face.

Dark regained his composure faster than Wilford did but that didn’t mean he was any less confused.

“I’m afraid I don’t know what you mean dear.”

Was he blind? You could see that there was something definitely wrong with their faces. How come they didn’t even acknowledge it?

Well, for starters Wilford’s face is completely covered by his mustache to the point where it looks like its trying to eat his face. And you have so much goddamn eyeliner that you look like a depressed emo panda!”

Now that you told them what was wrong maybe they would realize now what you were talking about.

“I didn’t even notice.”

“How could you not notice that?! I mean your whole face is covered! Did you think you were going blind and that everything was okay?”

“I was more focused on the fact that Dark stole my gun!”

“I did not!”

Actually, yes you did!”

Looks like they decided to go back to bickering like an old married couple. Looking around the living room that was now trashed you noticed something sticking out of the couch cushions. Walking towards it you pulled it out and realized it was Wilford’s accusingly ‘stolen’ gun.

“Your gun was here the whole time!”

Comprehending what you said Wilford suddenly felt much better.

“Oh, so Dark didn’t steal it then.”

“That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you!”

“Well, how about that. Can I please have my gun back sugar?”

“Sure, its right here.”

Walking towards you Wilford, who must have forgotten about the fact that he couldn’t see anything because of his huge mustache, suddenly tripped over his own feet and face planted right in front of you.

Covering your mouth all you did was stare until you saw Dark step over Wilford and walk towards the exit.

“Do please watch where your going next time Will.”