Dark x Reader x Anti

Authors Note: Not gonna lie, you kinda had me stumped on what to do for this one, but I think I have an idea.

Warning(s): Softness, cursing probably, Poly relationship, it's short

"Are you two almost ready? We don't want to be too late." Dark stepped into the shared room, looking at his two partners. You were currently applying face paint while Anti tied flags around his neck.

"Almost." You applied the last stripe of color before putting turning to Dark. "Are you sure you don't want any face paint?" You gestured to yourself and Anti, whose face was also covered with stripes of paint. "I'm content with the flag, but thank you." You smiled at the small Ace flag resting in his suit pocket.

"It's his loss." Anti finished tieing his flags and stepped towards you, the soft fabric of the symbols of pride along with his skirt swayed with every step.

Anti placed your pride flags around your neck and tied them, making sure they weren't too tight or uncomfortable. Once he finished, you smiled and pecked his cheek.

"I think we're ready."

<Time Skip>

Comedy flew in the air as people marched in unison, celebrating the one month of the year where all of this community comes together and show how proud we are to be who we are.

You had Dark walk on your left and Anti on the right, hand in hand with each other. You and Anti were cheering and hollering while Dark was softly smiling to himself.