God is a woman

a/n: there ain’t enough sub!dark on this website

prompt: God is a woman by Ariana Grande

warnings: NSFW, cussing, smut

summary: After a long day at work, Y/N decided that Dark needs a rest.

you

Dark was home now, the house became tense and I reveled in it. The sheer lingerie hung off of my frame with an elegance; Dark loved it when I wore lingerie like this, even though he would never tell me. The lace bra, the lace panties, the silk black robe with feathers upon its ends that grazed the floor, and oh, the thigh-high leather boots. That’ll drive him up the wall. My long hair was in soft curls that grazed my waist, he loved my hair being so beautiful

you love it how I move you

“Darling?” His voice was sharp and exhausted, how I expected it to be. Having so many meetings wears him out so quickly. I heard his footsteps outside of the bedroom, and I stood silently in my closet. I held my robe closed, the red feathers tickled my skin as I heard the door open and his heavy footsteps stop in the middle of our room. “Y/N?”

you love it how i touch you

I pushed the door open, and he looked towards me, surprise in his dark eyes. My eyes wondered up and down, before I stepped forwards, the heels clicked as I stopped in front of him.

“Darling, what do you think you are doing?”

My hands placed themselves on his chest before they grabbed his suit jacket, pulling it down off of his arms. I tossed it aside then my hands went to his black tie, loosening it then tossing it aside too. “I’m not in the mood now.”

my one

“Y-Y/N?” He stuttered before I looked up at his eyes through my eyelashes, and my right hand grabbed his chin, making him stare right at me.

“I didn’t say speak, did I?” His eyes blinked wildly at me before I dug my nails into his jaw, making sure to leave marks as I said, “You are all mine tonight, playboy.”

when all is said and done

It wasn’t long until I tore off his dress shirt, and unbuckled his belt, he didn’t move under my touch. I threw it behind me before my hands grazed his sculpted stomach, I looked back up at him through my eyelashes as my hands slid underneath the hem of his dress pants and briefs, he let out a pleased groan. His hands were placed at my waist, sliding down, trying to take my control but I wouldn’t let him. I reeled my hands from his cold body, and he grunted in aversion.

“I told you to stop, princess-“

“And I didn’t tell you to take control.” I growled, my voice harsh and annoyed. My hands grabbed his wrists and plucked them from my body, and I let go of one before I glanced to the pile of his clothes. I snatched the tie and turned back to him, amusement in his eyes. I pushed him backwards toward our king-sized bed, and forced his back to hit the mattress when I shoved him onto it. I smiled with content when he moved himself backwards, laying his head on the pillows.

you’ll believe that god is a woman

With tie in hand, I pulled my robe off, letting it fall into a pool at my feet. I didn’t give him time to bask in the sight when I crawled onto the bed, grabbing his bare arms and shoving them above his head. I tied them to the headboard, leaving him without use of his hands. I sat on his chest and I stared down at his face, a grin tugged at my lips. I leaned down, about a couple inches from his lips when his eyes closed, and I chuckled. I sat back up, and swung my leg over him to escape the bed.