Casual Love

prompt: “you gotta stop doing that.” “what?” “saying stuff that makes me want to kiss you.”

really fluffy and short dark imagine with him and his s/o

Y/N felt content, walking into the living room with a cup of hot chocolate wrapped up in her hands, “hello, handsome. You sleep well?”

A figure popped up from the couch, messy brown curls and tired red eyes gazing back at her. He still looked half asleep, cocooned in a fluffy white blanket and his black sweatshirt. It was warm inside, there was no need for so many layers, but she didn’t comment on it and instead sat on the arm of the couch next to her sleepy boyfriend.

He wrapped on arm around her waist and pulled her down beside him. After nuzzling his face into her lap, he finally spoke with a deep, tired tone: “I slept amazing, but I missed you.”

“Awe Dark, you’re so sweet, I missed you too,” her voice was perky compared to his, but calm at the same time and he found himself getting lost in it, “oh, I forgot to ask if you wanted any cocoa. I didn’t think you were awake but…”

“No, no, it’s fine. I don’t want you to get up anyways,” Dark smile, turning over so he was facing up at her. She leaned down and pecked his lips, the faint taste of chocolate lingering even after she pulled away.

“Did I ever tell you how absolutely attractive you are?” Y/N took one hand off her mug to caress Dark’s blushing face, “you’re so handsome and adorable all at the same time. I could literally stare at you for forever and a half and never get bored with finding out every little detail. God, that sounds so creepy, doesn’t it?”

“You gotta stop doing that,” he mused, putting his hand up against hers with a sly smirk.

“What?”

“Saying stuff that makes me want to kiss you.”