Dark x Reader x Wil

Requested by kacchakat hope you enjoy

You had went with Wilford to help him with research for a story, which wasn't unusual, but this time Dark had also insisted on coming. You're not sure if he's just bored or is there to make sure you and Wilford doesn't get into anymore trouble, (you had insisted that the incident with the Chevy was an accident, Dark's response was just a disinterested hum), but he's there anyway.

He doesn't really do much, just watching as you and Wilford work, bickering back and forth. When he grows tired of this, he pulls out a book from somewhere, and sits down on the couch to read.

The house you're currently occupying has a small combined living and dining room, and two bedrooms upstairs. One of the perks of the house is the fireplace, so when you grow tired of bickering with Wilford, you go over to light it while Wilford starts fiddling with the radio in the kitchen.

Almost as soon as you have gotten the fire going, you hear the volume of the radio being turned all the way up. You're about to protest for it being too loud until you hear what the voice coming from the little machine is saying.

"-and people are encouraged to remain inside, as the storm rages on and will pick up in intensity. It's said it will turn into the worst storm of the decade, so buckle down folks, and stay inside! Coming up-" Wilford turns the sound down again, ignoring whatever song the radio was going to start playing.

You lift away one of the curtains you had drawn as soon as you entered the house, discovering to your shock a large amount of snow cowering the ground. When you came earlier, the ground had been bare, if cold. Sighing, you let the curtain drop into place, rubbing at your temples.

"So I guess we're going nowhere huh?"

"Speak for yourself." Dark objects, and ah yes, he can just pop off and away if he wants to, but you and Wilford can't. You say as much, Dark huffs.

"I would, but I do not trust you and Wilford to be left alone." You narrow your eyes at Dark, while Wilford lets out and indignant hey, where he has already begun to disassemble the radio at the dining table.

"You're going to smother me in my sleep aren't you?"

"I make no promises."

"Great, I can't believe that I'm snowed in. With you."

The night does actually end up not being too bad. You cook dinner, which you eat in front of the TV, watching some stupid rom-com you have never seen and end up deciding you hate. At least the power doesn't go out, which you had expected, so at least you have something to entertain yourself with. You put on a movie, which you only pay half attention to while you scroll through your phone. Wilford ends up falling asleep about half-way into the movie, and not long after you feel your own eyelids grow heavy.

When you wake once more, the TV and lights are off, casting the room in darkness except by the chair Dark is sitting in, reading his book with a small reading light.

Groaning at the chink your neck from sleeping sitting up on the couch, Dark looks up from his book. Wilford must have moved at some point, since his head is your lap now. He's sleeping soundly, and you now also notice that there is blankets thrown over the two of you. You look over to where Dark is sitting.

"Thank you, and thank you for not smothering me while I slept." Dark huffs, you don't really know what to make of his response. Ignoring him for now, you look down on Wilford, where he is peacefully sleeping in your lap. You don't want to move him, aware of how rare this calm is, but you can't sleep in this position much more.

Nudging him, you wake him up enough to get him awake enough to move so you can lay down on the couch. As soon as you've done so, Wilford plops down on top of you, going right back to sleep. Huffing, you ruffle his hair, catching Dark looking at the two of you with a look you can't really decipher.

You extend one arm towards him, making a grabby motion with your hand. Dark raises an eyebrow, but he closes his book, and gets up. You lift yourself up slightly, and as soon as he has walked close enough, you take his hand not occupied by his book and tug at him.

Dark seems to understand what you want, if a little perplexed. He sits down on the couch, and you lay down fully once more, your head now in his lap. Smiling up at him, you let go of his hand, closing your eyes, fully intent on going back to sleep now. You can feel Dark shift slightly under you.

After a little while you feel a hesitant hand making its way into you hair. You try to hold back a little smile, but you don't think you're successful judging by the small chuckle coming from above you.

You end up finally falling back asleep like that, head in Dark's lap and his hand in your hair, and Wilford lightly snoring on top of you, the two of them making you oddly warm and comfortable.