The figure I once was

1 week goes by from that incident, I had lied my way out of my friends grasp and finally got away with it, Its been awhile, since I've experienced the word so called stalking, I guess they'd given up, that's good though, It would of been too out of hand if we had discovered much further. Sherry was still worried but I'd tell her it's fine and everything worked out, I have to be aware of her, she might find something she shouldn't. Just in case I hid my devices and changed there passwords as to not let her get any info. And, shortly after, I started my normal day. 

2 years earlier. I enter my high school, I hate this part of the day, having to greet, socialise and fake a smile. I quickly sneak to the buildings that are usually abandoned, It's my special route I take when I want to avoid people. I check my watch, It's 9:32 AM, he should be around here.. Ah, I spotted him, This guy is always sociable and has a herd around him most of the time, and, I hated that, so I usually watched him from afar, He's alone this time, I'm glad. I walk into my class which he walks into since we both have the same tutor, I felt his hand sweep past mine, faintly but I felt it. I thankfully had a hoodie to hide my eyes and cheeks, but not my uncontrolled grin. The bell rings at 9:40 so we have tutor time until 10:00. Making me be able to see him for 20 minutes, I like looking at his clothes, It's so thin around his small torso and upper body yet his pants are a thick texture but not too baggy, enough to kinda see his boxers. That's so sneaky of him but I love it, Not to mention his plaid jacket that suits his camo pants so much.

Unfortunately my hoodie covers the view of his hair and face, but I look at it when I'm not in his sight of view, his sharp brown hair and face is so handsome, I can't look away so I keep my hoodie on. The bell rings, it's already 9:41 AM. Other students come in and sit down, At least We're seniors, I guess it's more quiet, though, they're always going to him. Desmond, That's his name, I overheard it from his friends, I just didn't get the chance to ask him myself. We get our names called "jack", "here!", "Desmond", "yo", people started smirking and followed after him, he was what we called "popular people", "ok class, calm down" Mr. Wilke had said continuing with the role, "Joli", He said, "Joli?" He repeated, I had realised and quickly answered "y-yes!". Shit, I stuttered, Desmond looked at me with no emotion, while the class looked and grinned my way, thankfully the teacher interrupted, "class, that's enough, alright, everyone can talk until the bell rings". alright, right now it's 9:49 AM, I have 11 minutes with Desmond.

The bell rang and everyone headed to their next class, I hurriedly grabbed my bag, got out of that obnoxious class and headed to my next. "Don't you think, like, come on Desmond is perfect for me" "Anthony, you're such a ho! yes! he should be yours!" "Hey, look at him, love his hair!" "Dude how's it going? check out Desmond he said I can keep his watch!" (shut up) "really?! wow he's so cool!" I said shut up! "Desmond, Desmond. Desmond". "I SAID SHUT UP!", "..." everyone went silent, until it thundered with whispers. Desmond looked at me, but.. It wasn't disappointment I saw in his eyes.