I let in an animal

After a rough day of transporting out of hospital I was greeted by Sherry, "Joli!! oh my god, I thought you were really gonna die on the first day! thank god you're ok!" She says starting to rush towards me, hugging me tightly "o-ow remember I am still a bit sore" I tiredly say, she immediately let go and said "Ah i'm sorry!" but before I could gesture up an apology she continues "well um, so the guy you told me not to have as a room mate... I said yes.." there was a pause then I sighed, he walks out. He's the guy she mentioned a month ago, he looks at me with a frisson type of expression, it pisses me off, I spoke "You two did organise where he stays and what rules to follow, right?" "Of course!! um well he sleeps with me..." Sherry says shyly, I look at her with shock "you two can not stay in the same bed! he should sleep on the couch" I demanded. "Um we won't do anything, and I'm not staying too long-" "How long" I quickly question, he continues "a year... maybe..." I grunt with frustration, by the time he leaves I'd already be gone. "I-If I may ask, why are you against him staying? he is nice!" Sherry persists "Because men are dirty creatures" As I say that I walk out the room and into my bedroom.

"And I thought today couldn't get any better" I mumble, I flop onto bed and got out my laptop. These houses look shit and are too expensive, but I need to leave this shit hole soon. [The Seo'son house has been considered haunted] "what?" [News report of a young girl from the Seo'son family has been seen around the area and cries can be heard but no one lives there] "bullshit, who the fuck writes this shit" I say confusedly, I close my laptop and went to sleep. "~~~~~! ~~~~" "~~~ STOP! ~~~~" what the hell is going on? are they seriously arguing? I sluggishly walk quietly to my door, I look through the creak an saw Sherry arguing.. with someone? I grab the knob to open the door until I look up to spot Sherry on the ground, Wait what the fuck?! I saw the figure look my way, I sprinted quietly away from the door and sneaked back in bed... "creak..." The door opened, silence followed until the door closed again. Is Sherry harmed?! I was about to get back up until I heard a silent "tap tap tap", wait? He's in the fucking room, my Adrenalin starts to rise and I begin to flinch at every tap that seems to come closer, it went silent. "That guy couldn't even protect your friend, you let a weakling into your house?" Wait what?! This isn't the person that escaped was it?! "You can stop pretending now, haha when you are scared its cute, but not to worry they're both only knocked out" He says as he silently chuckled, I sprung up about to shout but he had already covered my mouth and proceeded to slam me back in bed.

Fuck, not again! I decide to bite his hand and lunged onto him as we both fell down I try escape but he grabs my ankle and swings me towards him "STOP! I will fucking call the police!" I shout as I try to struggle free violently, I end up hitting his face with my foot. "You bitch" As he spoke he grabs his bat that was used against the others, then proceeded to hit my head with it, I fell in pain, I start blacking out and heard his voice speak, "Joli... You're better when you're quiet."