An unfortunate event

"Joli" "Joli, can you hear me?""Hey, wake up" I open my eyes with the sudden realisation, I look up to see a nurse, "what is it" I mumble as I yawn, "A man had come in earlier to see you, he claimed to be your family, brother was it?" I suddenly look up at the nurse My family never visit me, and nor do I have a brother! "My mother died 2 years ago and I'm an only child?" I say, confused, the nurse and I went silent for a moment. The nurse tells me that a man came into the room with me. The nurse was going to head into the counter to check up on the cameras but I quickly ask "may I come too? I might know him" but she declines, unfortunately I was still unwell and the rules say 'employees only' may review the footage. I sigh and lay back down, waiting for something to happen, but with each anticipating tick. Sound of flicking lights and sirens, suddenly a sound was getting closer, an uproar was starting, I look outside the door and see a pink haired man unconscious on a bed while staff race towards the emergency room. I became nervous as I start hyperventilating out of fear, what's going on? I get up from my bed, feeling dizzy I grab something close to me, it felt warm, it was the seat right beside me, it felt as if someone was here 5 minutes ago, maybe just before the nurse came in... Feeling a bit uneasy I sit at the end of my bed. "creak!" The door swiftly opens following the nurse with a flushed and anxious face, she explained to me the words of something out of a horror story- "he never left the room!" but she said it so quietly as if trying to not sound too loud for anyone else to hear.

The nurse grabbed me towards her, and whispered "come with me, I had called the cops", I silently walk towards the door while the nurse walks behind me- suddenly "Thunk!" I heard a loud noise that sounded like a blunt object hitting something hard, I turn to look but a massive figure slammed onto me making my weak body hit against the door... The door that he just locked. I try running under his big arm but it grabs my waist pulling me back to my spot, I struggle kicking at his legs and end up hitting his crotch. "Ugh" He grunted in pain I took this chance and pushed him aside while I run across the room "P-please leave me alone" I say while I look at the nurse with blood covering her face. Oh fuck, am I gonna die like this?! "Hey, since when did you become sane?" He spoke but his voice has a deep tone to it that rumbles the ground, I continue "W-what do you mean?." He calmly walks towards the camera and smashes it to pieces with one punch, "You know, I've always watched you... Joli" He grins and walks towards me, I look to find any escape route but this room's too small so I search around and find a needle on a desk next to me, I grab the needle, "I'll.. I'll use this! And cut you!" I say as I swing it but he grabs my hand. 

"Please someone save me" I silently mumble, suddenly his face was right next to mine, he whispered softly "weren't those the last words of someone you murdered?" I realised, this person must've been at my school, my bad memories start to rise into my thoughts as I drop the needle I fall onto the ground, I feel cold and scared but grabbed the courage to shout "Just go awa!-MPHF!-" but he grabbed my chin and stuck his tongue into my open mouth, I punch him but he grabs my arms with one hand and starts putting his other one further up towards my chest "Ah! w-wait!" I shout but his warm hand already wrapped around my chest and started rubbing the middle. I start to breath heavily as he goes faster with his thumb, Thankfully his hand was over my clothing so I wasn't completely drained and was able to kick his knee and run unsteadily towards the door, I unlock it and run out to find the police rushing to my room. "Police hes in here! hes in here!!!" I shout and they all rushed inside without hesitation, minutes later a police officer spoke, "Hello, this is police officer 115, it seems the suspect got away" I grew in shock as to what I just heard, I rush to the room but the police stop me and tell me to wait while they ask a few questions. How can that fucker escape so quickly.