Escape room

I open my eyes and shot upright, I'm... on my bed? I run out of my room and went to Sherry's room and found them both sound asleep, unharmed. What? that definitely wasn't a dream? I look at my leg that had been grabbed and... it wasn't bruised? was it really a dream?

Next day I wake up and do my daily routine, shower, eat breakfast, brush my teeth, get dressed and head out to my university, I go to my normal classes and eat at interval and lunch with Sherry... normally. I look at Sherry and she is happily eating her sandwich, she looks normal too. I pack up my bags and head home like I'd normally do. I feel like I'm overreacting, maybe it was just a dream? I come back home and decide to use the same trick and record in my room instead, this will determine whether I really am just overreacting or not. Later that day I recorded after my shower, but nothing was shown nor did anything unusual happen, so I went to bed and slept. But this time I sneakily started recording while I slept too.

"You are smart. You realised that it was only just a dream but still decide to record to find me." I wake up with a cold sweat, I look around my room and look at the time. 12:56, I can't be overreacting, I'm gonna check my recording in the morning. Before I go back to sleep I turn the light on and played some music to keep myself from being paranoid, I will get to the bottom of this.

The sun has rose and I am already getting ready, after just getting dressed I grab my phone and check my recording. It looks normal, nothing seemed to have- "You are smart. You realised that it was only just a dream but still decide to record to find me." Wait, what?! where did that come from? I-It wasn't a dream!? I become anxious and quickly called for Sherry "Sherry!!! You have to look at this!" Sherry rushes to me and asks "what's wrong?! are you ok?!" I nodded and showed her the recording, she showed a shocked expression after hearing the voice and immediately calls the police "wait! Sherry the police won't believe this, don't worry I'll make sure to catch whoever is doing this!" I say this but something tells me, and I dont know why, but that it's Desmond. The one I never wanted to see again!

While I was overthinking this whole situation, and before I could gather my consciousness after walking outside my house to head to my university, It had already been too late, as a car had already hit me.